New beginning

lakeswife

Couple
Hi , just thought I'd introduce myself! Married mom of 2 and looking to enter the world of cuckolding my husband . It was his idea and I never really wanted to do it, but after months of him pestering I'm finally backing down ,do you think many will be interested ? How easy is it to enter this lifestyle? 20200918_223301.jpg20200919_080904.jpg20200919_080920.jpg1069925025.jpg520211054.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to our community! If your really interested in this lifestyle I suggest you verify yourselves which will help you and make a media album.
:lips::qos: Tracey

@lakeswife: i just *disliked* your picture posts here. i want you to know that it's not because of their content. The Woman in the pics looks fine AF, also by what you say you are seeking it seems you've found the right forum. BUT... Everyone posting pics that show face or anything else that could identify a person SHOULD also be verified as a real member with face pics in their verification! The reason is that anyone can use a different person's pictures and misrepresent themselves. Even worse, there had already been incidents of people using media of someone else for revenge scenarios or because they "simply" wanted to harm that person's reputation. - Not saying it is you. ;)

Your posts might be legit but there's a noone who is enabled to know that for sure unless you actually VERIFY that you are who you claim you are. just sayin'

Welcome to the forums and KEEP IT REAL! Thank you.

Hi , just thought I'd introduce myself! Married mom of 2 and looking to enter the world of cuckolding my husband . It was his idea and I never really wanted to do it, but after months of him pestering I'm finally backing down ,do you think many will be interested ? How easy is it to enter this lifestyle? View attachment 3616227View attachment 3616228View attachment 3616235View attachment 3616236View attachment 3616245View attachment 3616246
you are going to have a lot of fun.

Hi , just thought I'd introduce myself! Married mom of 2 and looking to enter the world of cuckolding my husband . It was his idea and I never really wanted to do it, but after months of him pestering I'm finally backing down ,do you think many will be interested ? How easy is it to enter this lifestyle? View attachment 3616228View attachment 3616235View attachment 3616236View attachment 3616245View attachment 3616246
Under no circumstances do you participate in any playmate activity until you both listen to episodes from Front Porch Swingers or other podcasts about entering the lifestyle. Clearly, you are reluctant and shouldn't play until you have a good understanding about the 'RISKS" involved especially since children are in the equation.

Success in the lifestyle is based on mutual want, trust, honsty and respect in the relationship....bad start in your situation...do the homework first that means listening to podcast and talking 100% honest to each other about the pros and cons in starting an Alt-sexual Lifestyle.

Hi , just thought I'd introduce myself! Married mom of 2 and looking to enter the world of cuckolding my husband . It was his idea and I never really wanted to do it, but after months of him pestering I'm finally backing down ,do you think many will be interested ? How easy is it to enter this lifestyle? View attachment 3616228View attachment 3616235View attachment 3616236View attachment 3616245View attachment 3616246
Your husband understands the BNWO. He knows his place and you can make him happy. 2 ******* from him are enough. Now black life matters.

Don't do it if, you really are not into sleeping with another man because the long-term consequences can be disastrous .....

Back