New BBC Bull looking for advice

JayTheBBCBull

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
Hello all,

I’m a 27 year old black male with a Bachelors degree and clean individual. I’ve dabbled and have done research but I’ve never gone over the hump. I’m terrified of posting a picture of myself or going to a club because I’m climbing the corporate ladder in IT & Tech. However I’ve not gotten the response rate because of this. Im interested in white women (or any race) who are in marriages or relationships. However I don’t know how to successfully start with someone without revealing myself. I’m also in a relationship with someone and they have no idea about this and wouldn’t be happy. I don’t want to leave that either.

Wanting advice or even a women or couple who would be awesome enough to want to start chatting and see if they would be interested in me

Definitely need to clarify that before you meet so you don't get into an uncomfortable position. LoL but I have to admit I am not into the bit seen thing. There is one thing I wish I could have done to me that would drive me crazy. I don't think most straight me would allow it to happen or complete the task. LoL I would love to have my clit licked while I am riding a BBC reverse missionary. Mmm that would drive me crazy.

Definitely her job to make the cock solid as a rock knowing that her pussy is going to be filled by that throbbing hard cock deep inside of her.

Hello all,

I’m a 27 year old black male with a Bachelors degree and clean individual. I’ve dabbled and have done research but I’ve never gone over the hump. I’m terrified of posting a picture of myself or going to a club because I’m climbing the corporate ladder in IT & Tech. However I’ve not gotten the response rate because of this. Im interested in white women (or any race) who are in marriages or relationships. However I don’t know how to successfully start with someone without revealing myself. I’m also in a relationship with someone and they have no idea about this and wouldn’t be happy. I don’t want to leave that either.

Wanting advice or even a women or couple who would be awesome enough to want to start chatting and see if they would be interested in me
Hello Jay.I know how you feel.im,a professional and married.I can't post photos of my face public .I do send face pics directly or exchange email or phone.I use a fake number for texting app.discreet and untraceable.there are ways to be totally anonymous and discreet.this is me.my name is Tatiana I live in chicagoic-4632.pngic-898.png

Hello Jay.I know how you feel.im,a professional and married.I can't post photos of my face public .I do send face pics directly or exchange email or phone.I use a fake number for texting app.discreet and untraceable.there are ways to be totally anonymous and discreet.this is me.my name is Tatiana I live in chicagoView attachment 2151721View attachment 2151722
Thanks Tatiana i’ll pm you

Reactions: wit
Hello all,

There's a lot going on here. I'm actually interested to read @MacNfries response to this lol

Hello all,

h
Hello jat it is tatiana

Hello Jay it is Tatiana again.I use an encrypted email called protonmail.you can open email account without revealing your personal info.just make up email name and password and you have private encrypted email.install text now a pop and use this email to get a free phone number for texting.untraceable email and phone numbet makes me feel safe.

Back