New bbc bull interview

party4candi

Couple
Hi, friends. Follow up on our progress of meeting a few select top notch young bbc bull prospects, so that Brandi can relax with them at our place, for steady bbc worshipping, I met a guy today that seems to fit the bill and understands what we’re trying to achieve. Meeting Friday night 9pm at either our place or nearby. I have lots of things to explain, this is about deep need and satisfaction, not just about a fuck. South Florida, baby.

Hi, friends. Follow up on our progress of meeting a few select top notch young bbc bull prospects, so that Brandi can relax with them at our place, for steady bbc worshipping, I met a guy today that seems to fit the bill and understands what we’re trying to achieve. Meeting Friday night 9pm at either our place or nearby. I have lots of things to explain, this is about deep need and satisfaction, not just about a fuck. South Florida, baby.
We should connect, I am wrapping up a month down here tomorrow and will be coming back frequently to check on my Dad from now on. Let me know if you want to talk.

Back