New and Looking for her first.....

Savannah, Ga. couple 4o and 55. She is my third wife... they say third time is the charm...and she enjoys making me happy. She is smokin hot blond with a body that turns heads no matter where she goes. People love her. She is open and honest and I love that so much... she lets me be me and she enjoys who I am. She trust me in every way..and I trust her. She can really do no wrong in my eyes. I introduced her to my love of BBC in a very slow way. I want to believe and it really turns me on to think that it turns her on and she really wants to experience the excitement of BBC because she has a deep fantasy to feel a BBC fill her up and push her to extreams while I watch and participate in a sub way.. I know she wants to please me... I love that so much about her. I am an extreamly lucky man... I want her to read this and reply...Is anyone interested on how she feels and want to read her reply....

The BBC that does take her will be also a very lucky man.....

Thanks...

Savannah, Ga. couple 4o and 55. She is my third wife... they say third time is the charm...and she enjoys making me happy. She is smokin hot blond with a body that turns heads no matter where she goes. People love her. She is open and honest and I love that so much... she lets me be me and she enjoys who I am. She trust me in every way..and I trust her. She can really do no wrong in my eyes. I introduced her to my love of BBC in a very slow way. I want to believe and it really turns me on to think that it turns her on and she really wants to experience the excitement of BBC because she has a deep fantasy to feel a BBC fill her up and push her to extreams while I watch and participate in a sub way.. I know she wants to please me... I love that so much about her. I am an extreamly lucky man... I want her to read this and reply...Is anyone interested on how she feels and want to read her reply....

Thanks...
I'm in Charleston get at me close to you .

Thanks...
Are you all in al

savannahbb444

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US

Thanks...
I live in pooler ga send me a message we need to chat