NEVER LET YOUR WIFE VACATION ON HER OWN!

Does your wife vacation without you?

• No way, I know what will happen.

Votes: 23 11.9%
  • Yes, but I'm sure she's not fucking other men.

Votes: 26 13.4%
  • Yes, and she probably is fucking other men.

Votes: 91 46.9%
  • Gee, I wonder if she's fucking other men.

Votes: 29 14.9%
  • Wives checking results

Votes: 25 12.9%

• Total voters
6.jpg

003.jpg

1.jpg
Once your wife has had a bbc if he brings a friend she will have twice the fun

I once dated a girl who had a fantasy of being with me on a trip to Africa and while I was on a beach, being taken to another island and fucked by a group of natives with me watching through a telescope. I thought it was hot. A fantasy of mine is a weekend vacation with my wife and a black lover on a boat or to the beach with her in a cum stained bikini bottom all weekend and no top. I love to imagine my girlfriend and I renting a cabin in the woods or a condo for a few days with a few black lovers. Her wearing only bikinis or white panties the entire time getting fucked day and night in the bed beside me or being taken beside me at the dinner table or on the couch while we are watching tv nonchalontly like I am not there while I watch her submit her pussy to them beside me while I hold her hand or do the dishes and they pump her full of cum that I eat or lick all weekend and suck their dicks in front of her. Maybe tie her up for a few hours naked while they take turns and she tells me how much she loves me but needs their bigger better cocks

This is an warning to all husbands whose wives go on vacation alone or with girlfriends. You never, never let them do this. Haven't you wondered why your wife left home with a size small pussy and returned with an XL one?

View attachment 27206View attachment 27207View attachment 27208View attachment 27209View attachment 27210View attachment 27211View attachment 27212View attachment 27213View attachment 27214View attachment 27215View attachment 27216View attachment 27217View attachment 27218View attachment 27219View attachment 27220

It is time to go on one of these vacations. Call the travel agent!!!!

Even if you allow them to go alone or you go with, they always find a way to play around. I from Jamaica and it didnt matter if the women were in groups together without their boyfriends and husbands or they were with them they found a way to play. Most that I met were playing without their husbands/boyfriends direct knowledge

Even if you allow them to go alone or you go with, they always find a way to play around. I from Jamaica and it didnt matter if the women were in groups together without their boyfriends and husbands or they were with them they found a way to play. Most that I met were playing without their husbands/boyfriends direct knowledge
Too true...

Back