Need XXXL in Charlotte, NC...

discretenwv

Couple
MWC planning a trip to Charlotte, NC in late October to visit a family friend. Happens that wifes birthday is around the same time. Would like to arrange a special birthday present for her. Want to find an unusually large BBC to stop by our hotel and give her the gift of a good stretching then add his frosting in her cake. When I say XXL or huge mean double digits, as in 10 or more inches...

MWC planning a trip to Charlotte, NC in late October to visit a family friend. Happens that wifes birthday is around the same time. Would like to arrange a special birthday present for her. Want to find an unusually large BBC to stop by our hotel and give her the gift of a good stretching then add his frosting in her cake. When I say XXL or huge mean double digits, as in 10 or more inches...
67D3C15C-7ECA-47D2-856D-39DB8EF2B356.gif

Hey there, I’m not sure if you’ll find the ‘horse’ that you’re interested in, but I’m surely interested in banging the Mrs. when y’all come to Charlotte!

You guys still seeking some fun?

Back