need tips guys

hey guys looking for some tips, me and my girlfriend have been together for 6 years, we are 30 years old, we both are very good looking, she is very petite and im 8inch hung, almost more that she can handle. BUT i do share some of the bbc fantasy, i love watching cuckold Ir, i do fantasize about my girl having a bigger bbc, she is not someone who is generally speaking into black guys, but she is open sexually, as a first step i would love to introduce a larger toy and do some roleplay.....i wish to explore this but in the longrun if im being honest im an alpha dominant male and im not into the idea of my girl fucking bbc in real life as of now so i dont want to create a permanent damage to our relationship cause i would get jealous etc....i just want to experience half of the fantasy lol.....anyone has had a similar experience?

my opinion,you are not ready for this lifestyle.there should be no halfway, and jealousy is out. enjoy your fantasy. You both need to be into the idea and if and when it arises, be serious and enjoy. good luck.

Last edited:
Back