Need something new 🙃

Hey loves! My names Ashley and I am new to the south Texas area. ❤️

I have been married for 2 years now and am feeling a little bored with my marriage. No fault of his, just not as satisfied as I once was at the start.

I am a petite white/Latina mix with a little pep in my step 😏 I’d love to just test the waters and see if I can maybe find a big strong piece of chocolate to save me 😅

Attachments

• IMG_4425.jpeg
    IMG_4425.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 515
  • IMG_4424.jpeg
    IMG_4424.jpeg
    341.6 KB · Views: 511

I have been married for 2 years now and am feeling a little bored with my marriage. No fault of his, just not as satisfied as I once was at the start.

I am a petite white/Latina mix with a little pep in my step 😏 I’d love to just test the waters and see if I can maybe find a big strong piece of chocolate to save me 😅
I'm sure that you will have plenty of new friend pretty soon.....

Welcome Dear.....Your feelings and needs are very normal. All Women deserve to be sexually satisfied......and if your Hubby cannot meet those needs......then you should be able to get them met with other Men!

Gorgeous little bunny!

Smoking hot and sexy

ur super sexy hot looks and attitude will be like a magnet to steel as studly black men get near you. i bet ur wish will cum true, and Soon you will becum a Blacked white wife . do u want ur hubby to see ur hot yearning treasured pussy split wide n deep by a bare naked bbc that deep seeds your swollen sensitive white pussy with Black baby batter??

Beautiful!!

Hi Ashley
With you losing the sexual spark after only two years of marriage, I can understand why you are thinking of something new in your life, especially since you are so young. Obvious you have either been talking with other girlfriends who have gone black or you have been searching the internet and finding that so MANY other women are finding BLACK LOVERS to fulfill those sexual needs. So I can’t blame you for looking in that direction. I myself was young (24) and married also when I first went black and it changed my life forever.. in fact, I’ve been black exclusive ever since my first black experience.. but not trying to defend myself for cheating, but my first experience was motivated by revenge of my husband cheating on me long before I ever thought about going out with a black guy..
So all I can say is that I hope you find a nice black guy to fulfill your needs. If your first is anything as amazing as mine was, you will nevr have any regrets.

Last edited:

Pretty, attractive goddess, great motivation!

You look sexy hot beautiful.

You're so sexy hot cute and should have no trouble getting blacked.

It's normal to feel board,but having an open relationship actually makes the relationship stronger. I Love seeing the white girl I'm with fucking Black Bulls and serving them as they tell me.Thats the only kind of woman I never get board with.The few woman who I couldn't get to try Cuckolding didn't last. So for a couple to last,they need to be open to there partners sexual desires.

Sexy and very attractive

Back