Need some help 🤤

Awwww... it's cute.. hi little fella.
So you want a man to help you out? So doesn't that make you a gay cuck? This seems to be a hot topic these days. Maybe we should figure out another name bc it seems like there are many guys on here hiding their true preference with cuck, stag, basic white dude with their homosexuallity. I'm also beginning to think that this fantasy site is truly about men and only men. Us girlie are just a side note or another thing to hide behind. 🤔

So you want a man to help you out? So doesn't that make you a gay cuck? This seems to be a hot topic these days. Maybe we should figure out another name bc it seems like there are many guys on here hiding their true preference with cuck, stag, basic white dude with their homosexuallity. I'm also beginning to think that this fantasy site is truly about men and only men. Us girlie are just a side note or another thing to hide behind. 🤔
I would definitely prefer a female 🤤

Oh bc you offered your wife. Usually it doesn't work like that for us, unless it's a " bull" dike that you're looking for?
I would prefer a female to humiliate my dick, I offered my wife in case there were any hung Bulls on here who would want to see her and tell me about what they do to her.

I’m not hiding 😉

Back