Need hung BBC central Alabama

These desperate ass fools don’t even take the time to check a profile out before sending dick pics and talking about what they will do to some fake ass pics........news flash guys this is a fake profile it’s a white male wanting to see dick pics and then he’s going to try and convince one of your fools to meet him

These desperate ass fools don’t even take the time to check a profile out before sending dick pics and talking about what they will do to some fake ass pics........news flash guys this is a fake profile it’s a white male wanting to see dick pics and then he’s going to try and convince one of your fools to meet him
You are actually incorrect on that sir. This is a real couple in Alabama. I have meet up with them before and talk to them regularly. Just wanted to let you know that they are not fake just very busy with their careers.

You are actually incorrect on that sir. This is a real couple in Alabama. I have meet up with them before and talk to them regularly. Just wanted to let you know that they are not fake just very busy with their careers.
Thanks for vouching for them but help us understand, how can they post pics of her in a thong but not take a minute to take a verification pic?

You are asking the wrong person on that, but a valid point!
Also I’ve spoken to the male several time via Kik and he would not offer pics and only wanted to talk about male to male contact this is the reason I made my comment in the first place.....I also did my research and the pics that are posted seemed to be of different women....maybe at one point this could have been a real couple but I definitely stand by my statement of fake now....but thank you for the vouching for him

Also I’ve spoken to the male several time via Kik and he would not offer pics and only wanted to talk about male to male contact this is the reason I made my comment in the first place.....I also did my research and the pics that are posted seemed to be of different women....maybe at one point this could have been a real couple but I definitely stand by my statement of fake now....but thank you for the vouching for him
Well I work in the area that they live in and have met them multiple times so that’s why I vouched for them and I saw that pic Bc I just got that pic from her. I have both their numbers to talk with them and meet up

Back