Need help finding hottest cuck movie scene maybe ever.

Boomie11

Male
Gold Member
I'm looking for a rare old vintage movie. Which potentially has one of the hottest cuck scenes of all time that I can't find anywhere.

Basically three prisoners escape prison and make it to a home. The prisoners is two white guys and a ripped black man. That is occupied by a sexy blond wife and an average joe husband. When they make it inside they get the husband and tie him downstairs while the black man goes for the hot wife in bed. Saying she is about to get the "best in the west" just to paraphrase.

Minutes pass by as the husband and two white criminals get ******* as they listen to the wife's cries for help turn to moans of pleasure and begging. If anyone can find me this film that would be amazing. Been trying for years but never found it.

I'm looking for a rare old vintage movie. Which potentially has one of the hottest cuck scenes of all time that I can't find anywhere.

Basically three prisoners escape prison and make it to a home. The prisoners is two white guys and a ripped black man. That is occupied by a sexy blond wife and an average joe husband. When they make it inside they get the husband and tie him downstairs while the black man goes for the hot wife in bed. Saying she is about to get the "best in the west" just to paraphrase.

Minutes pass by as the husband and two white criminals get ******* as they listen to the wife's cries for help turn to moans of pleasure and begging. If anyone can find me this film that would be amazing. Been trying for years but never found it.
http://rtgallery.net/vip/1024.html ?

Hsounds awesome ave youhad any luck

Back