Need dominant BBC bulls 4 wife

Looking for true big BBC bulls dominant aggressive forceful type ! that will make me understand I don't deserve my wife with a 5 white cock and I have no choice but to intro them to her and them get her to understand BBC bulls are supeior and whites have no choices ! Only respond or message me if your serious ! We are in Texas ! I have kik also if u want to talk there

Attachments

• IMG_1017.PNG
    IMG_1017.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 20
Looking for true big BBC bulls dominant aggressive forceful type ! that will make me understand I don't deserve my wife with a 5 white cock and I have no choice but to intro them to her and them get her to understand BBC bulls are supeior and whites have no choices ! Only respond or message me if your serious ! We are in Texas ! I have kik also if u want to talk there
Hey, inbox me and lets chat

Very nice that you admit that you cannot satisfy your wife, that she deserves superior Black Men, and that Black Men should be invited to use white wives. Hope you find what you need!

Inbox me

Back