Need BBC Slut Tamer

I'm dominant...an alpha female in every sense of the word. Strong willed, stubborn, grew up with 5 brothers so I don't take no ******* or buy whatever B.S. fools are trying to sell. Die hard Washington Redskins fan.....fuck the Dallas Cowgirls! 420 FRIENDLY- WEED IS NOT A *******!

MY CRAVINGS:
Hard fit hung black men that are sexually aggressive, full off stamina, know how to be rough in the right kind of way. V-safe (it's a dream). Someone that can get close enough to us that we want to explore more with him.

Relationship Status: Partnered 8yrs, He is my submissive sissy cuckold, the slave to my needs and personal fuck toy to use as I see fit. If your STRAIGHT, HOMOPHOBIC or the slightest bit close minded behind closed doors you should stop reading NOW and back away we are 120% not for you. So I do hope that the men who make contact understand I'm pursuing a grown, matured and experienced BBC Alpha male that gets our dynamic and wants to be part of that...REGULARLY.

MY IDEAL BULL:
Being a BBC BI top, DL, very open minded, confident, vocal....verbal....natural swagger. I need a man that loves his dick and isn't shy about proving why he does...embraces his "A" game...because it will be tested. Not in so many words...we are a handful together and not for the timid or curious types. Please understand finding a hard dick is easy, so are random multiple encounters . It takes a certain type of man with a particular attitude to push me to the edge and beyond, that man has to know us more then a couple emails to get a feeling about us. Hell he better know himself pretty well to consider this lol.

DON'T WANT:
If you know you have a problem staying hard with a condom on..YOUR NOT FOR US. If your a 20 minute man and need a nap after...YOUR NOT FOR US. If your not SINGLE and aren't seeking something more then a fuck...YOUR NOT FOR US. If you were born in KY, raised in KY and have never left Kentucky..YOU ARE NOT FOR US. If you don't like or can't handle a thick ass white woman with a dirty, devious and wicked mind then your really NOT FOR US.

ATT_1406706357195_DSCN0893.JPGATT_1418967664727_DSCN0897.JPG

20170624_101334.jpga7.JPG

I'm dominant...an alpha female in every sense of the word. Strong willed, stubborn, grew up with 5 brothers so I don't take no ******* or buy whatever B.S. fools are trying to sell. Die hard Washington Redskins fan.....fuck the Dallas Cowgirls! 420 FRIENDLY- WEED IS NOT A *******!

MY CRAVINGS:
Hard fit hung black men that are sexually aggressive, full off stamina, know how to be rough in the right kind of way. V-safe (it's a dream). Someone that can get close enough to us that we want to explore more with him.

Relationship Status: Partnered 8yrs, He is my submissive sissy cuckold, the slave to my needs and personal fuck toy to use as I see fit. If your STRAIGHT, HOMOPHOBIC or the slightest bit close minded behind closed doors you should stop reading NOW and back away we are 120% not for you. So I do hope that the men who make contact understand I'm pursuing a grown, matured and experienced BBC Alpha male that gets our dynamic and wants to be part of that...REGULARLY.

MY IDEAL BULL:
Being a BBC BI top, DL, very open minded, confident, vocal....verbal....natural swagger. I need a man that loves his dick and isn't shy about proving why he does...embraces his "A" game...because it will be tested. Not in so many words...we are a handful together and not for the timid or curious types. Please understand finding a hard dick is easy, so are random multiple encounters . It takes a certain type of man with a particular attitude to push me to the edge and beyond, that man has to know us more then a couple emails to get a feeling about us. Hell he better know himself pretty well to consider this lol.

DON'T WANT:
If you know you have a problem staying hard with a condom on..YOUR NOT FOR US. If your a 20 minute man and need a nap after...YOUR NOT FOR US. If your not SINGLE and aren't seeking something more then a fuck...YOUR NOT FOR US. If you were born in KY, raised in KY and have never left Kentucky..YOU ARE NOT FOR US. If you don't like or can't handle a thick ass white woman with a dirty, devious and wicked mind then your really NOT FOR US.

View attachment 1897821View attachment 1897822

View attachment 1897823View attachment 1897824

WOW, very nice post. Where are you from

MY CRAVINGS:

MY IDEAL BULL:

DON'T WANT:

What a lovely was you got there missy

MY CRAVINGS:

MY IDEAL BULL:

DON'T WANT:

I'll tell you just 1 think Come To Me You Are My Slut I've Been looking for check my bio and media

You're welcome to cum
see me. I'm having some strong cravings for thick BBC . Trying to patiently wait to be introduced to cock preferably BBC!

Back