Need a real TN BBC that will show up and show out!!!!

bbcslut4daddy

Female
Real Person
From
TN, US
Can I please get a BBC in TN who aint scared to show up and show out. I'm a 35 y/o single (newly divorced) white female new to BBC (only had one and it was only 3 times with him) looking for a real BBC to come teach me....I have had like 4 men back out on me, not show up, or just ghost me. I am tired of waiting and playing games. Only contact with photo if serious!!! UPDATE: OK SO just so all yall BBCS out there know I have now had more then one experience with BBC....I am just wanna be transparent because I dont want anyone thinking I am trying to fake or whatever

Last edited:
How, why, would any black man turn that ass down? Sorry! I’m not close enough, I’m in NC…

I dont know but its pissing me off me and a BBC had plans for him to come Tuesday now he backed out saying that I am lookin for more then what he can give (relationship) and i didnt even do or say anything to make him think that

I dont know but its pissing me off me and a BBC had plans for him to come Tuesday now he backed out saying that I am lookin for more then what he can give (relationship) and i didnt even do or say anything to make him think that
So a relationship is what you’re wanting?

Can I please get a BBC in TN who aint scared to show up and show out. I'm a 35 y/o single (newly divorced) white female new to BBC (only had one and it was only 3 times with him) looking for a real BBC to come teach me....I have had like 4 men back out on me, not show up, or just ghost me. I am tired of waiting and playing games. Only contact with photonif serious!!!View attachment 5527546
Sexy, if you're in Nashville, I'd love to see you. I'm in town this week.

Posso per favore avere una BBC in TN che non ha paura di presentarsi e presentarsi. Sono una donna bianca single di 35 anni (appena divorziata) nuova alla BBC (ne ho avuto solo uno ed è stato solo 3 volte con lui) alla ricerca di una vera BBC che venga a insegnarmi .... ho avuto tipo 4 uomini ritirati da me, non farmi vedere o semplicemente fantasma. Sono stanco di aspettare e giocare. Contatto con fotoni solo se serio!!!View attachment 5527546
tun bianco non scoperebbe mai un culo cosi . Mi dispiace

Just so everyone knows I am no longer looking or playing. No, I haven't found a consistent and no I'm not taken. Just over it.
That’s disappointing as hell; we are a couple here in Memphis. And even if you’ve discontinued your search, we’d still enjoy meeting you and hanging out.

Just so everyone knows I am no longer looking or playing. No, I haven't found a consistent and no I'm not taken. Just over it.
So sorry you had so much trouble, we totally understand how you feel too, it's been exactly the same thing here in North Eastern Mississippi, but it was more of them, the men wanting more than a good time or a going fwbs. And a good few talking a good game and saying they were wanting to make plans to get together...
Oh well, we're moving out of Mississippi next week so they all lost out on a great time.
Well probably take a break and get back into it at a later time.

Back