Need a hotwife in. Northern california

Single 47 year old black dominant bull who would like to meet a beautiful hot wife, milf, gilf... Prefered a cuckhold hold couple with a sissy hubby to use for clean up duty. Everything will be discussed with husband, but I'm there to play with the woman...having my 11 inch bbc stretching wifey out. I prefer white or latin women( asians optional) any ladies willing to partake in discrete sexual encounters in tbe NorCal area, please notify thank you.

Single 47 year old black dominant bull who would like to meet a beautiful hot wife, milf, gilf... Prefered a cuckhold hold couple with a sissy hubby to use for clean up duty. Everything will be discussed with husband, but I'm there to play with the woman...having my 11 inch bbc stretching wifey out. I prefer white or latin women( asians optional) any ladies willing to partake in discrete sexual encounters in tbe NorCal area, please notify thank you.
We are in San Jose, looking for a bull, where are you?

Good morning hotwife95128..as I'd mentioned earlier, I'm a single bull who's looking for a single or married wife, milf, gilf. I'm from Fairfield, California. And indeed I do frequent the San Jose area quite often due to my job. Looking forward in getting together, see how things go..if all goes accordingly..we three can proceed to the next level. I've been in the lifestyle for a number of years, enjoy meeting new people and love the fun that goes with it. I love sex a great deal, strong labido, stamina. Very well hung anywhere from 10 to 11 inches in length( abundance of girth).and I enjoy providing full oil body massages( if so requested)...the use of toys, if you have fetishes I'm open to that aswell. Foreplay, I'm also open to. Any questions you two may have, please feel free to ask.. I'm like an open book lol. Perhaps we three can arrange a get together? Looking forward in hearing from you..in the meantime you two have a great weekend. By the way, my name is Amren...if I may ask, what are your names? Seeking couple

Since my previous recent sexual mfm encounter, went wonderfully well...would like to expand my horizons and explore. My schedule is very flexible. If at all possible we get together, I can work around your schedule, wouldn't be a hindrance.

Hi there final93, how are you both? Yes, indeed your the type of couple. I've been searching for. I do frequent the Sacramento area quite often due to my work. Would you like my number?

If I may ask, what are your names final93? My name is amren. Seeking real fun down to earth couple for some naughty discreet encounters. <REMOVED>

Last edited by a moderator:
If I may ask, what are your names final93? My name is amren. Seeking real fun down to earth couple for some naughty discreet encounters. <REMOVED>
I believe for this info exchange you would need to send in private message to each couple, wife your trying to exchange numbers, and names.

hello
east bay cuckold married super hot wife iso dom bull with experience

Attachments

• 1C205D23-4204-4598-AE24-39CFFB19E664.png
    1C205D23-4204-4598-AE24-39CFFB19E664.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 64
Back