Near Allentown

Fire

Male
Need fat cock to stretch pussy.. never had a black cock. Pussy is screaming for a big thick fat cock

Attachments

• 20181110_160650.jpg
    20181110_160650.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 49
I'm not that far from Allentown I could hello her out with stretching that pussy...
Oh fuck bro that cock is amazing. She would definitely like that fucking her.. she needs to get fucked really good man. I'm saying get that ******* good and blow your load deep in her pussy.. i need you to go all out on that pussy.. can you fuck really good and hard as well as last somewhat long

yes I can get real deep, my dick can go pass her cervix.... (not sure if you want to tell her that, in my experience woman don't like for you to hit that cervix)... and I can last long... is she experience with BBC?

yes I can get real deep, my dick can go pass her cervix.... (not sure if you want to tell her that, in my experience woman don't like for you to hit that cervix)... and I can last long... is she experience with BBC?
No she never had that good dick. Thats why i am trying to find the right person that would respect what i want.. and fuck her good. She is small so be easy at first and just make her moan really hard and cumm all over you..

well that's the idea, to give her the best sex she has had, to make her orgasm, so hard and intense.. that's what I'll be there for... you have a pic? her body?

Back