NE Indiana anyone?

dirtywife4fun

Couple
Real Person
From
NV, US
Summer is here and its time to play! We're a fun 420 couple in Indiana that loves to get dirty. I want to find a FWB that knows how to get dirty with us ( He's NOT bi). I really enjoy taking more than one cock at a time and would love to find a friend that likes 3somes or even join a gangbang (one of my yet to be realized fantasies). If this sounds like fun send us a message ;)

Attachments

• Open Wide.jpg
    Open Wide.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 242
Summer is here and its time to play! We're a fun 420 couple in Indiana that loves to get dirty. I want to find a FWB that knows how to get dirty with us ( He's NOT bi). I really enjoy taking more than one cock at a time and would love to find a friend that likes 3somes or even join a gangbang (one of my yet to be realized fantasies). If this sounds like fun send us a message ;)
I would be willingly to travel a bit if your interested😉

Omg ur so sexy pls let me spank my lil cock 2 u

Back