NC BBC BULL LOOKING TO SERVE 😈🍆

MrNoir6970

Male
Real Person
From
NC, US
Heyyy there, everyone! I’m a 52 y/o, fit, clean-cut, d/d free (HIV/STD tested with proof) professional Bull (9” plus) located in the Fayetteville/Raleigh area who’s looking for Couples who enjoy having thick, strong BBC into their mix. Serious couples only. I guarantee fun and good energy for everyone involved. Hope to hear from you.👸 ♠️

Attachments

• 05F4A0D9-7E17-4AE5-B85C-BC57DE8C8F2C.jpeg
    05F4A0D9-7E17-4AE5-B85C-BC57DE8C8F2C.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 86
Heyyy there, everyone! I’m a 52 y/o, fit, clean-cut, d/d free (HIV/STD tested with proof) professional Bull (9” plus) located in the Fayetteville/Raleigh area who’s looking for Couples who enjoy having thick, strong BBC into their mix. Serious couples only. I guarantee fun and good energy for everyone involved. Hope to hear from you.👸 ♠️
I love a man with guarantees

Where in NC ? Near VA ?

Back