Natural,clean shaven,or trimmed?

• Clean shaven

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • Trimmed

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Natural

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
As a guy who has been in the lifestyle for years I can tell you that at minimum ALL YOUR MAN AREAS SHOULD BE WELL OBSERVABLY MANSCAPED!

👉I have read many swinger couples profiles and cleanliness and grooming is a huge part of your first impression in their eyes and it can either really boost her attraction towards you or reduce it. She will definitely talk about you to other bulls. Hotwives have talked to me about guys who had to be asked to take a shower which I found embarrassing just to hear! 🤦‍♂️

👉Your grooming should be as equally important to you as your outward appearance!

👉Modern times require modern grooming standards!

If you are a well kept gentleman, dress nice, looking good, smelling good, then when your clothes come off you body is well groomed all over, clean showered, and smelling delicious, a woman will put her mouth in places you wouldn't even expect!🙈

As a guy who has been in the lifestyle for years I can tell you that at minimum ALL YOUR MAN AREAS SHOULD BE WELL OBSERVABLY MANSCAPED!

👉I have read many swinger couples profiles and cleanliness and grooming is a huge part of your first impression in their eyes and it can either really boost her attraction towards you or reduce it. She will definitely talk about you to other bulls. Hotwives have talked to me about guys who had to be asked to take a shower which I found embarrassing just to hear! 🤦‍♂️

👉Your grooming should be as equally important to you as your outward appearance!

👉Modern times require modern grooming standards!

If you are a well kept gentleman, dress nice, looking good, smelling good, then when your clothes come off you body is well groomed all over, clean showered, and smelling delicious, a woman will put her mouth in places you wouldn't even expect!🙈
Jewish wife, former ghetto stripper....long time ago

Attachments

• ! Amanda1-office-la.jpg
    ! Amanda1-office-la.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 39
Jewish wife, former ghetto stripper....long time ago
I love her videos and especially the fact that she can take a pounding! I have only feasted on Russian Jewish wives myself but I tell ya there is something insatiable about those Jewish women! How is that lovely Jewish today?

I have only seen several clips of your vidoes and would like to see more. Do you guys have a site where your movies are available or no?

Back