Nashville Oct 28-29

I am located here in Nashville TN. I also have an BBC Crew Here as well. Music City BBC Crew Any Possible Interest When you visit??

Attachments

• 20220811_231214.jpg
    20220811_231214.jpg
    754.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 20220706_203001.jpg
    20220706_203001.jpg
    907.6 KB · Views: 62
Hello there. Would be interested in trying to work something out. But you are not verified and I have had nothing but no shows and ghosting out of non verified people. So highly cautious and suspicious. Which is a shame. We are in Tunica now Ready and willing.

Hello there. Would be interested in trying to work something out. But you are not verified and I have had nothing but no shows and ghosting out of non verified people. So highly cautious and suspicious. Which is a shame. We are in Tunica now Ready and willing.
I certainly understand and respect that. Trust me i know all about fakes ghost and no shows but we are 10000% Real Deal. Just haven't verified on here because not on here much. Do you have kik or telegram?

I certainly understand and respect that. Trust me i know all about fakes ghost and no shows but we are 10000% Real Deal. Just haven't verified on here because not on here much. Do you have kik or telegram?
And if you don't have either feel free to pm me and i can give you my contact and can verify my authenticity

Back