na

My first experience with a black guy was Sophomore year of high school. This boy Alex had classes with me for years and always flirted with me. One day we saw each other going to the bathroom and he followed me in and kept pinching my butt and playing with me. We ended up going behind a stairwell where there was an old chair. He sat down and I gave him head for 10 minutes. His big black cock was 8 inches and thicker than anything I had. I loved swallowing his load.

Alex told his friend Jackson who was a Senior on the football team about what happened. Jackson started hitting on me more and a couple weeks later offered me a ride after school to my BF house. I love to give road dome and sucked his cock the entire way. He was even bigger and thicker with a much darker cock. We parked a few houses up from my BF place and went to the back of his truck to finish. He face fucked me for the first time in my life and ****** me to suck on his black balls. I had never sucked balls before him. Jackson started to cum on got a nice stream on my face before I deepthroated and swallowed every last drop. He took 5 pumps to fully drain. His black load was thick and tasty. I cleaned my face and swallowed the rest. He dropped me off at my BF and as soon as I got in his house I madeout with him like crazy!
View attachment 1595079View attachment 1595080

Back