my wife

Hi Master Dickudown,
My wife Lizzy needs deep a cock fucking by a real man such as yourself. I am the perfect sissy crossdressing husband and can no longer satisfy her sexually although we are best girl friends and regularly go shopping for clothes and shoes togeather. I'll send a photo soon so you know we're genuine... Please let me know if you think she is fuck worthy and I will pass on her email and details.
Love Ashley-marie. xoxo

dickudown

Male
Real Person
Hi Master Dickudown,
My wife Lizzy needs deep a cock fucking by a real man such as yourself. I am the perfect sissy crossdressing husband and can no longer satisfy her sexually although we are best girl friends and regularly go shopping for clothes and shoes togeather. I'll send a photo soon so you know we're genuine... Please let me know if you think she is fuck worthy and I will pass on her email and details.
Love Ashley-marie. xoxo
Hello,
She is more than fuck worthy, and I look forward to doing just this to her so I expect you to send her email and details immediately so I may get to this. You being her best girlfriend/cuckold I also expect that you will clean her pussy well after I fuck her pussy and fill her with my cum.