My wife will be taking her first BBC this weekend...

cmb1431

Couple
Gold Member
My thick ass 33 year old BBW wife will be taking her first BBC this weekend and was seeking advice from some seasoned veterans in the lifestyle. After months of talking together we decided to give it a try to spice up our sex life. The biggest thing to me is throwing jealousy out the window and all of us enjoying the experience judgment free. Any advice for a first time couple?

Attachments

• 20240312_212917.jpg
    20240312_212917.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20240318_164227_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240318_164227_Gallery.jpg
    719.5 KB · Views: 40
Good for you Both She is Going to love the Feel of a BBC inside her and the Power of is BBC Hitting the Spot time and time again do not be surprised when she ask him to fuck her harder and says don't stop and as she builds up to her first orgasm asking him to cum inside her
Just be prepared and enjoy it US BBC's Just Love to Feel when a Hot wife starts to cum and Cum hard All-over is BBC and watch as he pushes back and see her face wanting more as is seed splashes inside her

Make sure you get to shave her,to her lovers requirements before her meeting,that will mean you are participating in the events,making your contribution.

Get ready for the most humiliating night of your life. It might be hard to watch her kiss another man, but your relationship will be different once she puts his cock in her mouth. It’s ok to feel jealous, and sad that you’re kind of just sidelined. But just sit back and enjoy your wife getting pounded and get ready for a quiet car ride back knowing she found a better guy.

Back