My wife, we just started our new lifestyle

There are many different reasons for couples to explore the cuckold lifestyle. I really believe that when you get into the lifestyle for your female partner primary benefit it can become a wonderful opportunity to really enhance the sexual aspects of your relationship as a couple. Many couples get in it for the male who wants to see you with a bigger, better lover, but he wants to control the whole scenario and never let go of his status as the primary lover even though he has never really satisfied her. More often than not that can lead to failure, especially when she finds so much more satisfaction than what she has experienced with her husband. For some couples it works, she likes him to have control. But for couples like me and my girlfriend, we got into it for a couple reasons. Number one, I had already been a cuckold for many years and thoroughly enjoyed it. I knew I could handle it and step aside and accept my place as a submissive cuckold with a inadequate size penis. Secondly, I really knew she needed it so she could be thoroughly satisfied as a woman.
She needed a passionate lover with a big hard cock who had skills and physical ability. A man with stamina because she really had endurance, she wanted sex to last for hours with a good lover that matched her abilities. That is really what most women need but some have never had it and others don't really care about it. I think it makes perfect sense for the dedicated cuckold that has accepted he is not a match to understand that once she finds what she needs to be satisfied she should no longer have to feel obligated to react to her inadequate cuckold as if he is still her lover. He gave that up when he surrendered her to a SUPERIOR, WELL ENDOWED MALE who could genuinely satisfy her and drive her crazy.
Even though she has a lover you are still committed Partners but the dynamics change when you join the interracial cuckold lifestyle.
As a man I can honestly say I miss the feeling of going inside her but it never really did much for her physically and it actually would frustrate her. She had a strong desire to make love and be fucked hard so she could experience several orgasams. When that happens she becomes a tremendously passionate lover to thoroughly satisfy her lover in return. I was the one who encouraged her to go for BBC, she allows me to jerk off and get relief and I find it satisfies my need, especially when I'm watching videos I recorded of them.
I did express to her I still needed oral sex, she suggested I should go meet another cuckold for such activity since it was agreed when we got into this lifestyle, it did not give me a license to go and find another woman. The whole purpose was she realistically needed more than my little four inches, so now I'm looking for another little cuckold like me to maybe swap oral sex with. I prefer it happened in the presence of her and her lover to keep it more in the theme of being a cuckold couple. I never thought I would be a sissy but now I'm proud to be a sissy. I love wearing my panties. I love both of them humiliating me about my useless little penis or how his BBC is so much bigger AND SATISFYING than mine. I mentioned it in a previous post, that after he came out of her, she was soaked and his Big Black Cock looked silky with cream all over it. I really wanted to clean his cock so I asked her permission, she said yes go ahead show me that you are a genuine Sissy. I put my mouth around it and I put my hand around it and I started sucking and licking up, down and all around like she does, pretty soon he got totally hard, wow I couldn't believe how it felt in my hand compared to how my little 4"x 4" feels, he's so much thicker than I am and double my length. I always could see the length but I had never felt thickness. I could actually feel it because I've had my hand wrapped around my tiny little penis just about every day of my life since being a teenager. I could just imagine how much better that feels inside of her so no reason to ever be jealous because if you know your place and she knows your place.
She will do many things for him that she would never even consider doing for me. That was the whole purpose for finding her a real man. If you have a little penis and you cum in a minute or less, or even if you last for 3 minutes, that would make it even more frustrating for her A true cuckold shouldn't ever be jealous and you shouldn't ever be upset because she can't, or wont react to you like she used to before you surrendered her. With my previous wife it was always understood that she would be her Lover's woman because he made her feel like a woman and that she would always be my wife until she died and then she died, I still miss her, but I found another good woman who loves being in the cuckold lifestyle. I consider myself a pretty damn lucky guy. SHOUT OUT TO SOMEONE WHO GENUINELY LIVES THE LIFESTYLE AS I SEE IT " BEENBLACKENED FROM MISSOURI "

Last edited:
There are many different reasons for couples' interest and exploring into the cuckold lifestyle. I really believe that when you get into the lifestyle for your female partner, your wife or girlfriend, it can be an opportunity to really enhance your sexual aspect of the relationship as a couple. Many couples get in it for the male who wants to see you with a bigger, better lover, but he wants to control the whole scenario and never let go of his status. For some couples that works, she likes him to have control. But for couples like me and my girlfriend, we got into it for a couple reasons. Number one, I had already been a cuckold for many years and thoroughly enjoyed it. I knew I could handle it and step aside and accept my place. Secondly, I really knew she needed it. She had three previous well hung lovers in her life and absolutely was certain that she needed that in a lover. So she could finally be thoroughly satisfied as a woman. Now she has had four black lovers in seven years and will never go white again. We moved three times with my job, hence three of the four.
She needed a passionate lover with a big hard cock who had skills and physical ability. A man with stamina because she really had endurance, she wanted sex to last for hours with a good lover that matched her abilities. That is really what most women need but some have never had it and others don't really care about it. I think it makes perfect sense for the dedicated cuckold that has accepted he is not a match to understand that once she finds what she needs to be satisfied she should no longer feel obligated to react to her inadequate cuckold as if he is still her lover. He gave that up when surrendered her to a man who could really satisfy her. You are still Partners but the dynamics change when you join the interracial cuckold lifestyle. As a man I can honestly say I miss the feeling of going inside her but it did not do a damn thing for her except frustrate her, she wanted to make love and be fucked so she could experience several orgasams. When that happens she becomes a tremendous passionate lover to thoroughly satisfy her lover. I was the one who encouraged her to go for BBC, she allows me to jerk off and get relief and I find it satisfies my need, especially when I'm watching videos I recorded of them.
I did express to her I still needed oral sex, she suggested I should go meet another cuckold for such activity since it was agreed when we got into this lifestyle, it did not give me a license to go and find another woman. The whole purpose was she realistically needed more than my little four inches, so now I'm looking for another little cuckold like me to maybe swap oral sex with. I prefer it happened in the presence of her and her lover partner to keep it more in the theme of being a cuckold couple. I never thought I would be a sissy but now I'm proud to be a sissy. I love wearing my panties. I love both of them humiliating me with such a useless penis or how his BBC is so much bigger AND SATISFYING than mine. I mentioned it in a previous post, that after he came out of her, she was soaked and his Big Black Cock looked silky with cream all over it. I really wanted to clean his cock so I asked her permission, she said yes go ahead show me that you are a genuine Sissy. I put my mouth around it and I put my hand around it and I started sucking and licking up, down and all around like she does, pretty soon he got totally hard, wow I couldn't believe how it felt in my hand compared to how my little 4"x4" feels, he's so much thicker than I am and double my length. I always could see the length but I had never felt thickness. I could actually feel it because I've had my hand wrapped around my tiny little penis just about every day of my life since being a teenager. I could just imagine how much better that feels inside of her so no reason to ever be jealous because if you know your place and she knows your place.
She will do many things for him that she would never even consider doing for me. That was the whole purpose for finding her a real man. If you have a little penis and you cum in a minute or less, or even if you last for 3 minutes, that would make it even more frustrating for her A true cuckold shouldn't ever be jealous and you shouldn't ever be upset because she can't, or wont react to you like she used to before you surrendered her. With my previous wife it was always understood that she would be her Lover's woman because he made her feel like a woman and that she would always be my wife until she died and then she died, I still miss her, but I found another good woman who loves being in the cuckold lifestyle. I consider myself a pretty damn lucky guy. SHOUT OUT TO SOMEONE WHO GENUINELY LIVES THE LIFESTYLE AS I SEE IT " BEENBLACKENED FROM MISSOURI "
What a perfect cuckold description. This should be in Webster dictionary or Wikipedia underneath Cuckold and cuckoldress.

Back