My wife wants cuckold.

Taking a break she's full of cum and her asshole hurting a little they shout about 5 loads in her! She's still dripping out a lot of cum! Got to take a break she's getting changed into somthjng else for them and she said she do more! I cumed About 3 times myself!

IMG_0447.JPG Done taking a Break but she's having a hard time walking right not the DP really hurt her and her stomach bothering her might be from all the loads of cum in her I thold the BBC one at a time now and not much more! And cum on outside not in her because she's just filled up!! She's changed and going at it again! I never been so horney watching my wife do this!!

IMG_0455.JPG Just cleaned and licked her dry! Think she has enough for 1 day!! she use to be tight I don't think she is anymore 3 hours of pounding she can barely move or walk. In pain she says! Good pain though we enjoyed ever min of it!! I took loads of pics and video I'll post later just got to take care of her right now! Glad we shared our story with you guys! Last pick of what I had to lick up! I want to know how many of you jerked of to my wife! :)

Back