My wife falling in Love

EllysToy

Couple
From
CA, US
My very attractive and Hot wife is falling in love with a lover. But a new man and he is white. I have a lot of fear about this. Her lovers before were good looking BBC black men. It was a fun spicey thing. This new guy is cool and good looking. Charming. Luckily he is married. 20200721_230815.jpg

My very attractive and Hot wife is falling in love with a lover. But a new man and he is white. I have a lot of fear about this. Her lovers before were good looking BBC black men. It was a fun spicey thing. This new guy is cool and good looking. Charming. Luckily he is married. View attachment 3502550

Sit down and talk immediately with her to address your fear and anxiety.....again, HONESTY is paramount; otherwise, things will get worse.... don't delay with addressing this issue

But he's white tho. She's falling in love with another white guy, not a BBC.
Hmmm........ My envisioned wife and mom of my children is a black woman..... It seems however that most black women envision their husband and ******* of their children to be a black man.... And so in the instances where a black woman would date me it seems that often reproduction takes a back seat in her field of interest in me..... Which is fine so long as we are in agreement with that aspect of our relationship..... But what if we're not? What if I wanted a family?..... My own family has disowned me...... I suppose the black men who take part in this website are in agreement that their relationship with the white women here is not meant to result in children and a family....... But this statement brings to light a truth i find inconvenient and am coming to grips with...... I am not trying to shame anyone here. There's nothing wrong with mutual enjoyment between consenting adults. I enjoy as well. But I want everyone here to know that after all I love and appreciate you.

My very attractive and Hot wife is falling in love with a lover. But a new man and he is white. I have a lot of fear about this. Her lovers before were good looking BBC black men. It was a fun spicey thing. This new guy is cool and good looking. Charming. Luckily he is married. View attachment 3502550
Bee careful, doesn't matter if he's white or black you could lose her, she is fine by the way.
Take care of business.
As a matter of interest, do you still jack off to the thought of him fucking her.

I am a little worried. Yes. I would be lieing if i didn't say i am concerned. My wife is handling it very well. She admitted last night she is feeling a lot of infactuation for him. She said they are talking a lot and sharing pics and videos. And she said she plans to see him next week. He told her he wants to see her alone and after that they would maybe let me be with them. She is so happy and more open. I am excited ...and feeling some delicious jealousy for sure.
Last night she played with me 😍
20200725_111730.jpg

I am a little worried. Yes. I would be lieing if i didn't say i am concerned. My wife is handling it very well. She admitted last night she is feeling a lot of infactuation for him. She said they are talking a lot and sharing pics and videos. And she said she plans to see him next week. He told her he wants to see her alone and after that they would maybe let me be with them. She is so happy and more open. I am excited ...and feeling some delicious jealousy for sure.
Last night she played with me 😍
View attachment 3503684

Keep a very close eye on things because it's about spicing up the bedroom for the mutual benefit of the couple and not a replacement of yourself. oh yes, time for you to extend your "HORNS" and become a BULL in training. Since, you get off having the wife pleasured by the other man it's of the utmost importance for you to expand your horizons in the lifestyle and service a HOTWIFE.

Be cautious about the situation. When she was with black guys, it seems like it was for the sex, not being seen in public with a black man, etc.

If she is indicating she is infatuated with this white guy, she may flaunt him in public and that would be very embarrassing to you ..... or would it?

Wippersnaper ... today Elly and me went on an amazing hike. She opened up and said that everything is going to workout for all three of us. His name is Brett. And she told him everything about us and my desires as a cuckold. I want to say i love my wife. With every breath of air. Brett said he is open to the idea of sharing her. He made it clear he wants her alone at first and still wants to talk to her. And Elly said that's what she wants to get to know him outside of just sex. Elly told me that her love for me is because i let her be an open free feminine pretty woman.
We had sex and fooled around, i softly fingered her pussy and we kissed as she jerked my dick.... and she wispered all her desires for Brett. I have to support them...
This was my day.20200726_224842.jpg

Time to say No to your wife. Shes allowing herself to have feelings and at this point both of you need to fall in love with eachother again. Be firm. Push him away.
And for future reference.... black bulls only. Not saying she won't fall in love with a black man but most black men simply enjoy fucking white married women.
Many white men will grow feelings and try to steal her away.
Good luck. But it really is time to man up.

Wippersnaper ... today Elly and me went on an amazing hike. She opened up and said that everything is going to workout for all three of us. His name is Brett. And she told him everything about us and my desires as a cuckold. I want to say i love my wife. With every breath of air. Brett said he is open to the idea of sharing her. He made it clear he wants her alone at first and still wants to talk to her. And Elly said that's what she wants to get to know him outside of just sex. Elly told me that her love for me is because i let her be an open free feminine pretty woman.
We had sex and fooled around, i softly fingered her pussy and we kissed as she jerked my dick.... and she wispered all her desires for Brett. I have to support them...
This was my day.View attachment 3506650
She is hot

I suggest to give them some private time because that's their right .
You should be more honest about your feelings with your wife.
Support your wife in her journey and share everything with her

A quick update. The past week my GF decided to aslo start talking with a couple other men. She said she still has feelings for Brett but he had to slighly pull back because he decided to divorce his wife. A new white guy, Brian, started talking with Elly. And she realized she likes him.

This was my day.View attachment 3506650
These pics are not the “wife” shown in your media... SMH

Back