My wife and are looking for BBC stud near Dallas

My wife and I are looking for an experienced dominant bbc stud to chat with and get together with this Sunday or Monday. We will be in Dallas tomorrow evening for a business conference. And ate staying until Tuesday morning early. We don’t know anyone in Dallas much but are hoping to find so bulls on here that would like to possibly fuck my wife. She is Latina mid-late twenties and I’m white late twenties, I will not be participating at all other than getting her new Bbc friend and herself anything they wish. We will be staying near down town Dallas! If interested please hit us up so we can chat and hopefully set something up. She is 100% clean and must require any one interested to be the same. She has to personally approve of whoever we meet but I will be handling everything at first then if she is interested then I will pass her number along. We are 1000% serious and hoping to make a new Bbc friend in Dallas area, we will be coming back 6 times a year at this point for my job
We have face pics as well
God I love spandex. Your beautiful ass is fucking amazing baby.

My wife and I are looking for an experienced dominant bbc stud to chat with and get together with this Sunday or Monday. We will be in Dallas tomorrow evening for a business conference. And ate staying until Tuesday morning early. We don’t know anyone in Dallas much but are hoping to find so bulls on here that would like to possibly fuck my wife. She is Latina mid-late twenties and I’m white late twenties, I will not be participating at all other than getting her new Bbc friend and herself anything they wish. We will be staying near down town Dallas! If interested please hit us up so we can chat and hopefully set something up. She is 100% clean and must require any one interested to be the same. She has to personally approve of whoever we meet but I will be handling everything at first then if she is interested then I will pass her number along. We are 1000% serious and hoping to make a new Bbc friend in Dallas area, we will be coming back 6 times a year at this point for my job
Damn wish I was in Dallas now!! Ever get to Columbus OH. Let me know!! Fuck😍💥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

She's a 10

Back