My wife’s QOS panties have arrived

Which color should Katie wear when she spreads for BBC

• Total voters
My wife has agreed to wear QOS panties, and I’m hoping this will lead to her inevitably being Blacked. Her panties arrived today, and I’m saving the door hanger for one day soon when I hopefully get to listen to, and watch her be pleasured by an amazing black stud. Please vote for which color you want to see her curvy white arse in first...

Pics will follow over coming days as she wears them
Love these panties!! So sexy!! Great quality too!

My wife’s new shipment of QOS panties just arrived. Amazing service by the team yet again, and included a couple of new tattoos for us to try out.

The 3 panties at the bottom are the originals, my wife has literally worn them out. The color has faded due to constant wear and washing but the band is still firm and barely stretched at all and the material of the thong is showing no wear and tear. I got new ones because I love the fresh color on her. You can see the red hasn’t faded very much but the green and yellow have.

I am excited to see her in the new red ones in the middle. They are smaller with a thicker band 😍😍😍

Attachments

• D622E82D-B5D4-4107-B805-7A92262C1A66.jpeg
    D622E82D-B5D4-4107-B805-7A92262C1A66.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 70
My wife’s new shipment of QOS panties just arrived. Amazing service by the team yet again, and included a couple of new tattoos for us to try out.

The 3 panties at the bottom are the originals, my wife has literally worn them out. The color has faded due to constant wear and washing but the band is still firm and barely stretched at all and the material of the thong is showing no wear and tear. I got new ones because I love the fresh color on her. You can see the red hasn’t faded very much but the green and yellow have.

I am excited to see her in the new red ones in the middle. They are smaller with a thicker band 😍😍😍
She wore the first of her new pairs today when she went to the gym- she picked the brown pair out…God they looked so hot

My wife has agreed to wear QOS panties, and I’m hoping this will lead to her inevitably being Blacked. Her panties arrived today, and I’m saving the door hanger for one day soon when I hopefully get to listen to, and watch her be pleasured by an amazing black stud. Please vote for which color you want to see her curvy white arse in first...

Pics will follow over coming days as she wears them
Where did you get those we need some

Where did you get those we need some
Here is the store; https://hotwifestore.com/ their service is absolute 1st class and the quality of their panties (I’m sure all stock is the same but can’t vouch for it) is amazing. As you can see the color has faded but the elastic has barely stretched and not faded and the logo is in perfect condition. The black panties haven’t changed at all.

You and your wife will never regret getting some

Back