My white wife has brought up Black Men..

mw29

Male
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
I could really use some guidance and ideas on going forward so I don't mess up this opportunity.. first some background on me, us. I have wanted for some time now to see my white wife of 9 yrs (very committed marriage and I tell more in my about page, profile), to open up to the idea of spreading her legs for a black man without me directly telling her my thoughts and feelings about this outloud.

Last night we were driving in the Bklyn area and passed thru an area which is a black neighborhood. She brought up on her own that years ago her friend (also white) was seeing a black guy from here and she came with her a few times with her to his apt. So i say, did you ever date a black guy before? She comes out and says no i never did but did make out with one of his friends, so i push some more and ask once, she said yes with 2 different black men. I push some more as I am driving, and ask where you ever sexual with a black guy, she says no never was, I push more and ask have you ever thought about a black man sexually like that then, after pushing and her not answering she says maybe i have, I tried pushing more and she said maybe I have once again, in a convincing but playful way, I keep pushing for more but she got annoyed so i stopped. I was blown away by this..

I need someone's thoughts on this conversation we had, and what if anything i should do next. I really need someone's input and guidance please..

Last edited:
Ok... she has to connect a few dots together for now... let her come to you. She will know you have a bit of excitement about her and bbc so its up to her now. She will be watching you to see how you process the ne info given so be careful to encourage but not judge her in anyway. She has enough info on your interest so be patient and hopefully good stuff will soon follow. Good luck!!

Ok... she has to connect a few dots together for now... let her come to you. She will know you have a bit of excitement about her and bbc so its up to her now. She will be watching you to see how you process the ne info given so be careful to encourage but not judge her in anyway. She has enough info on your interest so be patient and hopefully good stuff will soon follow. Good luck!!
Thanks for the thoughts.. You don't think i should bring it up at all?

You know her better than anyone else... hands down. You know the limits and parameters. Use your best judgement BUT if she brings the conversation back around to you... seize the moment in the best way you know how. NO ADVISE can take the place of heart felt converstaion... if you feel you have room to interject your fantasy ideas... by all means go for it. But imagine how great it would be if she approached you with it... ding ding ding=Winner!!

I could really use some guidance and ideas on going forward so I don't mess up this opportunity.. first some background on me, us. I have wanted for some time now to see my white wife of 9 yrs (very committed marriage and I tell more in my about page, profile), to open up to the idea of spreading her legs for a black man without me directly telling her my thoughts and feelings about this outloud.

Last night we were driving in the Bklyn area and passed thru an area which is a black neighborhood. She brought up on her own that years ago her friend (also white) was seeing a black guy from here and she came with her a few times with her to his apt. So i say, did you ever date a black guy before? She comes out and says no i never did but did make out with one of his friends, so i push some more and ask once, she said yes with 2 different black men. I push some more as I am driving, and ask where you ever sexual with a black guy, she says no never was, I push more and ask have you ever thought about a black man sexually like that then, after pushing and her not answering she says maybe i have, I tried pushing more and she said maybe I have once again, in a convincing but playful way, I keep pushing for more but she got annoyed so i stopped. I was blown away by this..

I need someone's thoughts on this conversation we had, and what if anything i should do next. I really need someone's input and guidance please..

I have tried bring it up again she doesnt seem to want to talk about it

well, that might be a bad sign?

does your wife *******? seriously, maybe a bit of white wine on a quiet night and you're making moves on her
might loosen her up a bit to start talking more? I don't mean get her ******* to make her say something or promise anything or do anything,
but just to let some inhibitions fall away. just a thought

well, that might be a bad sign?

does your wife *******? seriously, maybe a bit of white wine on a quiet night and you're making moves on her
might loosen her up a bit to start talking more? I don't mean get her ******* to make her say something or promise anything or do anything,
but just to let some inhibitions fall away. just a thought
Sex is rare nowadays

. Well. There is more there than she wants to tell you. Perhaps it was more than kissing. Perhaps she was very turned on. Warning signs to go slow with this as she. Is not comfortable sharing this passion with you yet. Slowly. Very slowly. Very gradually. Mention black men while you are having sex and she is hot for cock and she feels your cock inside her. Gradually in her mind she will relate your sex with black men. When she begins cumming as you talk about black men you can move to introduce her to a black dildo. In time she will want the black dildo each time you have sex. Then you can start talking about a real BBC and him cumming inside her. Women want the cum inside them and get very hot for black bulls filling them with hot black cum. Once starts fucking real BBC , she wont stop. So be prepared.

For us it definitely took some time. That's was ok because we kinda started toward the idea together. But best time to bring it up as others have stated is when there's sexual arousal going on between you. My wife is very quiet about it still, very reserved now that we are in the lifestyle so to speak. She still won't say she likes it, says it's for me, but doesn't want to stop either.

Back