My Vixen Latina who I hope and pray will cuck me with a BBC.

Hey guys just wanna know how many bbc would be willing to break my girl , and black her? She’s a virgin to bbc and has only had me . We’re in California and looking for a bbc who can take care of her .
Well my name is Timothy I would like to be the first one to meet your wife and break her and take her virginity please contact me at 502-818-6704 I would love to break her and meet your wife and come in her and breed her with a black baby

My girlfriend left me after I talked her into fucking another man she chose a black man he fucked her good and sent her home after 2 times she texted me ages moving out to be with him
Damn that’s crazy yeah it happened I wanna confess to her that I’d love to still be her cuck friend

Damn that’s crazy yeah it happened I wanna confess to her that I’d love to still be her cuck friend
I tried that told her she could fuck him anytime and stay the night with him but she wanted full time with him I dreamed and fantasized about her fucking another man and plugging her stretched pussy and coming home straddling my face pulling out the plug and feeding me his cum

Last edited:
Back