My sexy wife

My wife finds some women to be very attractive and periodically asks me to join her at a local adult entertainment club for a few drinks and to people watch. Last night we did just that…and after a few drinks my wife notices a black man behind me at the bar. She began speaking loudly enough just to ensure he would hear and she said…”I used to think black girls were not all that attractive, but now I find some to be very beautiful with great booties, but I have always been curious about black men because of their size and athleticism…I just never had the chance.”

Out of the corner of my eye I see this black man give her a somewhat disgusted look and then he simply walked away. I would have expected him to laugh, smile, or start a conversation about the topic???

Last edited:
Not at all, I agree she is a vey sensual and elegant woman, but she enjoys passionate rough sexy too and her fantasy is to be taken by a big dark man without even knowing his name
To be honest, this is the most exciting thing when an elegant woman satisfies her msn need with hunk rough man. The opposite polar and perfect harmony. With all that generally those elegant ladies may have less physical capacity to stand against savage destruction.

Back