My sexy wife

View attachment 334991
Getting closer now. All the comments she receives leaves you hard. She is enjoying the attention. You created her a login on several IR sites just so she can look. "There's no harm in looking Sweetie," you told her. "It's just us enhancing our fantasy life". It isn't long before she has many videos added to her "Favorites List". She calls you at work as she plays watching her BBC videos. Yes you are moving steadily along in the process. Part of you wants to see her taking her black lover now. But there is something about the slow movement of the process seeing little changes in her, seeing her desire intensify with each passing day.

She looks so innocent and sweet but I bet she has a raging fire deep down that boils over when aroused. I'm sure it is a sight to behold and you are one lucky sob! How close is she to taking that walk on the darkside?

She is ready, but we live in a very segregated area and it has not been easy to meet anyone. When she meets the right one it will happen.

You live in a gated community of whites only? "Segregated" You're probably right the last time I was in Buffalo it was racist as HELL...

Never said gated or racist, it's just unfortunately a very segregated city although you will find ignorant and racist people in all corners of the planet. I wouldn't generalize that way about Buffalo.

Back