My sexy wife

I know you remember that night, as you whispered in her ear, telling her he was kneeling at her feet with his bbc in hand. Her breath came in whispering huffs. Her fingers, feverishly working her swollen clit, quickened. That night she took her imaginary lover as you listened to her confess her desire to be fucked by his BBC.

The next day the sun was brighter, the air was sweeter and you had discovered a secret desire your wife had been hiding.
I Love the way You put that.. WELL SAID ;) !

I want to have her for a week, and make her suck my dick and take it in her pussy and ass every day for me

you are such a hottie. Would love to see some pics of you in your wedding dress. One pic with you in it and one of you naked. that would be so hot

Getting closer now. All the comments she receives leaves you hard. She is enjoying the attention. You created her a login on several IR sites just so she can look. "There's no harm in looking Sweetie," you told her. "It's just us enhancing our fantasy life". It isn't long before she has many videos added to her "Favorites List". She calls you at work as she plays watching her BBC videos. Yes you are moving steadily along in the process. Part of you wants to see her taking her black lover now. But there is something about the slow movement of the process seeing little changes in her, seeing her desire intensify with each passing day.

Back