My sexy wife

LOVE THIS PICTURE ! Love this profile...THIS. ..is how its done ...SO NICE ...
BUT ..........
THE WEDDING RING IS THE ICEING ON THE CAKE...!!!
THIS COUPLE TRULY GETS IT !

Obviously a careing and thoughtful reflection of how intelligence evolves the human experience from out of the status quo stupor left over from the moraraly rightious (read clueless...)
dark ages,where marriage was just a fatal lock-down title granting fictional ownership over each spouses emotions, expresions, experiences and ultmatly spirit. Then to top it of they endorced this mutalation of logic by calling it "Sacred" !
The Devil doesnt actully sit in the front pew ladies and gentlemen. .. (because that would mean he was only there to learn something... and sense when would that be ?)
No...... as the Instructor of Distruction, ("Satan" himself), claimed by organized religions worldwide to be the great orcastrator of all human suffering and DEATH ...... would only efficiently accomplish such goals from the pulpit....... enough said.

The absolute miracle we enjoy as life is a process requiring us to think honestly obout the past and to be responssible enough to use it as a database of instructional wisdom..... time may exist to remind us that we individualy have only a lmmited suply.... What is then the true offence to life ? Because we hand the future to our children, each life "improvement" explains the purpose to even exist at all...

I personally believe that our REAL Spituality is actually concieved and designed (and expressed) into our own realty exactly the same way the rest of our being does...

Thru sexuall expression, our sexuality....
Doesn't it make sense that something so important as our spirt (our own souls), have its first connection to our our physical world thru our Deepest most strongest Drive? Should it not be Bonded with our own internal desires & pleasures ? Desires & Pleasures have been the only consistant factor and behavior to be involved 100 % of the time in what is known as the existence of the human race.... can anyone denie this ?

Yet somehow, thru what I can only imagine as REAL EVIL, our religious minds have carelessly missunderstode Sexuality has something to which it must compete...
Possing the obvious suspicion that someone is trying to misslead its true purpose. .... THE EXSITANCE AND CREATION OF LIFE, ESPECIALLY HUMAN LIFE CERTAINLY DID NOT HAPPEN BECAUSE SOME SELF APPOINTING RELGIOUS ORGANIZATION VOTEDB IT INTO EXISTANCE !

IF YOU WANT TO BELIVE IN GOD (OR CLAIM THAT YOU DO) YOU CERTIANLY MUST REDPECT THE FACT OF HOW YOU GOT HERE.... I'M NOT JUST TALKING SEXUALITY IN A CLINICAL CONTEXT, BUT ABOVE THAT, SEXUALITY WORKS UPON THE BASIS OF PLEASDURE AND REWARD.... (SEXUAL DRIVE...) PLEASURE AND DRIVE ARE NATUALY GIVEN OPPERTUNTY TO GROW AND IMPROVE EXPONINTIALLY BECAUSE WHEN FOLLOWED WE EXPERIWNCE A RE WARD OF BEING SATISFIED.... ALL BULLSHIT ASIDE THIS IS ACTUALLY HOW WE LEARN AND GROW (read EVOLVE)
WHEN REPEATED HUMAN HAVE A CHANCE TO GROW IN THE MOST IMPORTANT FUNCTION KNOWN TO EXIST, THE MIRICLE WE CALL LIFE....

I'm not ranting .... I just feel inspired by couples like this because it really hits home how good investing in another human being in a a truly unselfish way is to realize that ones own satisfaction can be expanded past thier own by by sharing with others you are drawn to ..... That "compatibility" is not restrictive, its expansive, not just familiar, but the whole process of experieing somthing new to become familiar with !

Last edited:
I know you remember that night, as you whispered in her ear, telling her he was kneeling at her feet with his bbc in hand. Her breath came in whispering huffs. Her fingers, feverishly working her swollen clit, quickened. That night she took her imaginary lover as you listened to her confess her desire to be fucked by his BBC.

The next day the sun was brighter, the air was sweeter and you had discovered a secret desire your wife had been hiding.

Back