My massage man..

‘You need a good massage’ my friend had said at my constant rubbing of my neck, she was right, I was tense and knotted.
‘I know a place, and I know a man’ she added after. Then she went on to explain that her neighbour used him and says he is fantastic and knows just what you need, Linda has a way of making everything sound salacious so I didn’t catch on straight away, but as the conversation deepened, it became clear that she wasn’t joking, her neighbour actually goes to this guy for sex under the guise of going for a massage, and actually gets a massage thrown in. I became even more intrigued when she did
Ok
So here goes
So, I left home not long after ten and made it in plenty of time, it was easy enough to find.
I walked by once then calmed myself, then I walk all the way to the end of the road and back again. This time when I got to the gate I walked straight in, straight up to the door and rang the bell..! Running away did cross my mind as I stood there almost shaking but before I could, the door opened and there he was, he looked older than I expected, be he looked nice, almost homely, he had a white ‘tunic’ kind of thing on, I’m not sure how else to explain it. He said hello' his voice is nice an deep, he asked if I was Betty and invited me in. No way could I back out then.
The room was the first room down the hall, so I didn't get a chance to see the house, which was a normal looking semi detached place from the outside. The room was like in the front room, the bay window faced the street, but there was shades over the windows and no way to look in or out.
He was very clear in saying about making myself comfortable, he had a clip board and asked me for any injury details I might have. He said he would leave it there if I wanted to fill it out or leave it blank, and he said I could leave the money on the clipboard too.
He told me he was going to leave the room for five minutes to allow me to undress, there was a chair and hook that I could put my things on, he said I should keep on whatever I was comfortable in, but bear in mind the would be oils. Then he left.
The house was quiet and I was aware I was in a empty house with a strange man and about to take my clothes, scary but exciting.!
I sat down and looked around, it’s only a massage I told myself, but as I counted out the cash and put it on the clipboard it felt different.
I didn’t let that stop me, I pushed forward,
The room smelt nice, it was like a mix of roses and lavender but there was an underlying coconut smell, which I liked.
Putting my best foot forward I stripped and folded my clothes, leaving just my underwear on, (black lace set). I wrapped a big white towel around me and waited. A few minute later he came in, he smiled and asked if I was ok and I said I was, he handed me a couple of pillows and told me to make myself comfortable on the table, it was one of those ones with a hole in for your face, he turned his back as I climbed on, I put the pillows under my stomach and above my breasts, it’s the only way to take the pressure off you know. The light dimmed slightly and some soft music started and he told me to relax and if I wanted him to stop or felt uncomfortable at anytime I was to say so, and if the pressure was to hard to let him know.
He lowered the towel down to my bum and began to rub my back gently, his hands were oily, I could feel my dry skin soaking it up, he covered my back m applying more pressure then he added more oil to his hand and went again, it was nice, I had put my hair up and his hands on my neck felt good, I loved the way he worked my flesh..
I started to really relax and let my body go, I was looking down through the hole in the bed, not able to see anything but the floor, my imagination however had other ideas, I could picture him naked, “we were on a beach in a net covered hut and I could hear the sea and feel his hands everywhere..”
I was getting turned on from the massage and I was feeling good.
I felt him lower the towel that covered my knics and his thumbs pressed into my cheeks, his hands worked down my thighs once more, to my calves and back up, I felt his fingers on my inner thighs and I parted my legs slightly, he moved higher, brushing over the gusset, I didn’t flinch or stop him, his hands moved higher, I felt a pang of disappointment, I felt the towel move up my back, I know my little black lace knics were full exposed now but I didn’t care, his hand moved up once more then began their decent this time he worked down the outside to my knees then on the inside back up, my thighs parted as his fingers worked them, my excitement grew, I could feel myself tingling, and I could feel the dampness in my knics.!
His fingers brushed over the gusset again, I knew he could feel my wetness, mmmmm it felt good, I didn’t have any thoughts to stop him, in fact I spread my legs a little wider, he must of realised my desire because he started to caress my pussy, stroking softly over the lace, pressing it gently against my aching pussy, I wanted to touch myself, I wanted to touch my clit as he rubbed my lips apart, but my position was to awkward to move, so I just let him continue, and he did…
His thumbs working my inner thighs then his fingers stroking , over and over the pressure building slowly, too slowly, he had me pushing back against his fingers, wanting more.
He parted my legs further with one hand as the fingers of the other hand pushed deeper, opening me, pushing the soft moist gusset into me.
Over and over, carefully bring my need to the surface. I pressed back against his hand again and he knew he had me, he worked faster, pressing harder and deeper, both hands rubbing in both directions, bring me to the edge.!
I bit my lip to try to stop myself but it was no use, I wanted it, I wanted to cum.
I stifled a moan, as I drew near, and he heard, and pressed harder, harder and faster, bringing me off.. I was vibrating against his fingers grinding back as he pushed them harder against me.. and I came..!!!! ‘mmmmmmmmmmm’ I came right there on the massage table, I came for the first time in years (not at my own hand), I came at the hand of a stranger..!
Oh god, and I loved it..
I lay there motionless, letting my breathing return to normal, his hands kept moving, moving slowly in circles away from my wet knickers, he pulled them back in position and lowered the towel, his hands working up my back.
My face was still buried in the hole in the bed, I was too shy/ashamed to look up, but I was also smiling, smiling that uncontrollable satisfied smile when You feel release.
After a few more minutes he asked if I was ok and offered me water.
Then he said that he would leave me to dress and that he would return in 5 minutes, once I heard the door close I lifted my body from the bed and sat up. I wasn’t sure how I felt, sated, naughty, guilty, all three..
There were times over the next couple of weeks when I was sure it was a one off ..

but then I phoned and booked again..
Xx

Hope you liked my first adventure, it felt like a long story to write but I wanted to set the scene properly, I promise the other won’t be so long winded.
Xx

‘You need a good massage’ my friend had said at my constant rubbing of my neck, she was right, I was tense and knotted.
‘I know a place, and I know a man’ she added after. Then she went on to explain that her neighbour used him and says he is fantastic and knows just what you need, Linda has a way of making everything sound salacious so I didn’t catch on straight away, but as the conversation deepened, it became clear that she wasn’t joking, her neighbour actually goes to this guy for sex under the guise of going for a massage, and actually gets a massage thrown in. I became even more intrigued when she did
Ok
So here goes
So, I left home not long after ten and made it in plenty of time, it was easy enough to find.
I walked by once then calmed myself, then I walk all the way to the end of the road and back again. This time when I got to the gate I walked straight in, straight up to the door and rang the bell..! Running away did cross my mind as I stood there almost shaking but before I could, the door opened and there he was, he looked older than I expected, be he looked nice, almost homely, he had a white ‘tunic’ kind of thing on, I’m not sure how else to explain it. He said hello' his voice is nice an deep, he asked if I was Betty and invited me in. No way could I back out then.
The room was the first room down the hall, so I didn't get a chance to see the house, which was a normal looking semi detached place from the outside. The room was like in the front room, the bay window faced the street, but there was shades over the windows and no way to look in or out.
He was very clear in saying about making myself comfortable, he had a clip board and asked me for any injury details I might have. He said he would leave it there if I wanted to fill it out or leave it blank, and he said I could leave the money on the clipboard too.
He told me he was going to leave the room for five minutes to allow me to undress, there was a chair and hook that I could put my things on, he said I should keep on whatever I was comfortable in, but bear in mind the would be oils. Then he left.
The house was quiet and I was aware I was in a empty house with a strange man and about to take my clothes, scary but exciting.!
I sat down and looked around, it’s only a massage I told myself, but as I counted out the cash and put it on the clipboard it felt different.
The room smelt nice, it was like a mix of roses and lavender but there was an underlying coconut smell, which I liked.
Putting my best foot forward I stripped and folded my clothes, leaving just my underwear on, (black lace set). I wrapped a big white towel around me and waited. A few minute later he came in, he smiled and asked if I was ok and I said I was, he handed me a couple of pillows and told me to make myself comfortable on the table, it was one of those ones with a hole in for your face, he turned his back as I climbed on, I put the pillows under my stomach and above my breasts, it’s the only way to take the pressure off you know. The light dimmed slightly and some soft music started and he told me to relax and if I wanted him to stop or felt uncomfortable at anytime I was to say so, and if the pressure was to hard to let him know.
He lowered the towel down to my bum and began to rub my back gently, his hands were oily, I could feel my dry skin soaking it up, he covered my back m applying more pressure then he added more oil to his hand and went again, it was nice, I had put my hair up and his hands on my neck felt good, I loved the way he worked my flesh..
I started to really relax and let my body go, I was looking down through the hole in the bed, not able to see anything but the floor, my imagination however had other ideas, I could picture him naked, “we were on a beach in a net covered hut and I could hear the sea and feel his hands everywhere..”
I felt him lower the towel that covered my knics and his thumbs pressed into my cheeks, his hands worked down my thighs once more, to my calves and back up, I felt his fingers on my inner thighs and I parted my legs slightly, he moved higher, brushing over the gusset, I didn’t flinch or stop him, his hands moved higher, I felt a pang of disappointment, I felt the towel move up my back, I know my little black lace knics were full exposed now but I didn’t care, his hand moved up once more then began their decent this time he worked down the outside to my knees then on the inside back up, my thighs parted as his fingers worked them, my excitement grew, I could feel myself tingling, and I could feel the dampness in my knics.!
His fingers brushed over the gusset again, I knew he could feel my wetness, mmmmm it felt good, I didn’t have any thoughts to stop him, in fact I spread my legs a little wider, he must of realised my desire because he started to caress my pussy, stroking softly over the lace, pressing it gently against my aching pussy, I wanted to touch myself, I wanted to touch my clit as he rubbed my lips apart, but my position was to awkward to move, so I just let him continue, and he did…
His thumbs working my inner thighs then his fingers stroking , over and over the pressure building slowly, too slowly, he had me pushing back against his fingers, wanting more.
He parted my legs further with one hand as the fingers of the other hand pushed deeper, opening me, pushing the soft moist gusset into me.
Over and over, carefully bring my need to the surface. I pressed back against his hand again and he knew he had me, he worked faster, pressing harder and deeper, both hands rubbing in both directions, bring me to the edge.!
I bit my lip to try to stop myself but it was no use, I wanted it, I wanted to cum.
I stifled a moan, as I drew near, and he heard, and pressed harder, harder and faster, bringing me off.. I was vibrating against his fingers grinding back as he pushed them harder against me.. and I came..!!!! ‘mmmmmmmmmmm’ I came right there on the massage table, I came for the first time in years (not at my own hand), I came at the hand of a stranger..!
Oh god, and I loved it..
I lay there motionless, letting my breathing return to normal, his hands kept moving, moving slowly in circles away from my wet knickers, he pulled them back in position and lowered the towel, his hands working up my back.
My face was still buried in the hole in the bed, I was too shy/ashamed to look up, but I was also smiling, smiling that uncontrollable satisfied smile when You feel release.
Then he said that he would leave me to dress and that he would return in 5 minutes, once I heard the door close I lifted my body from the bed and sat up. I wasn’t sure how I felt, sated, naughty, guilty, all three..
There were times over the next couple of weeks when I was sure it was a one off ..

Xx

Hope you liked my first adventure, it felt like a long story to write but I wanted to set the scene properly, I promise the other won’t be so long winded.
Xx
Great story @ElizabethDD 👏🏻👏🏻, could do with a “massage man” for my wife 🥵

Ok
So here goes
Oh god, and I loved it..

Xx

Xx
This is the best way to open up a shy gf/wife

Massage always makes me think of a story my wife tells me. She had a black lover a long time ago when she was 17, before we met. The following day after they met they were still in bed and he disappeared into the kitchen appearing back with a bottle of olive oil. He told her to turn on her front and she thought she was getting a nice massage. Actually he poured it onto her asshole, worked it in with his fingers and she soon lost her anal virginity!!

Oh wow, can you use olive oil like that?
is it safe? I guess so as you eat it right.. just didn’t occur to me, it kinda smells though, but if you like that smell why not..?? Lol

Ok
So here goes
Oh god, and I loved it..

Xx

Xx
Great story! Thanks for sharing! :O)

Back