My introduction....

thickdik4u

Male
Real Person
Hello Black to White! I'm a down to earth, respectful, humble, laid back gentleman of style, substance and unique character. I'm a fit confident man (but not self absorbed) and a successful professional {I do travel for work} who loves to laugh, and enjoy whatever I am doing. I would like to think that I know {for the most part} what women want and I know how to make them get it. My pleasure comes from helping you reach the heights of your passion. I want to take you there and beyond! A good lover/ friend with benefits understands clearly that a woman will do all the nasty little things that you enjoy if only you take the time to satisfy her first. I want all my encounters to be completely satisfying for all involved. This is as much about you as it is about me. I'm pretty simple as I enjoying deep penetrating sessions with a lovely sexy woman/couple. I'm easy going, easy to talk too and I have a fairly high sex drive!!! I'm here because I enjoy the openness and the straight to the point understanding that the lifestyle promotes. We all know what we are here for so no need to beat around the bush. Don't be shy feel free to say hello or send me a private message. I'm very accessible. My interest is in meeting sexually exceptional women and couples who want encounters with an exceptionally explicit man. Hope to here from you soon and thanks in advance. (I'm straight not bi)

Back