My Girl need a BBC!

Waste🤦🏿‍♂️ of time. Some if these couple are straight up trash. BLM. Don't get enslaved by them folks. They should show blacks more courtesy. Shhhhhh out

I was pretty disappointed she wouldn't meet up with you too. I told her I'd be happy with some video's and that I didn't need to be there at all. And damn did she need a good pounding, she is super tight!

Not sure. But I guess it's you guy's issue. Just saying don't waste all this time and make it seem like she wants you there and then have me send pictures just to waste my time some more. I'm not a kid. I'm sure y'all ain't neither so let's act like adults. Either way I'm good. I dont need people like y'all. There is lots of people like you on this site. So I'm basically calling all the fakes out. Could care less how y'all feel 💯.

This is the thing, it is her body, so respect the fact that she didn't feel comfortable with you alone, and then you acting like a pansy and saying I could be there, as long as I was far away, I mean what kind of man says that lol, a damn insecure one that's who lol. So don't come at us like that, just move along and find someone else. And the whole BLM, ease up on that ******* with me, I am a black man, she is a white woman, so being on a site looking to have sex with white women and saying that is dumb as hell bro, like I can't think of much dumber ******* you could have said tbh lol. But yeah, piece, have a blessed day etc etc.

🤣🤣😂🤣😂 Bro. I don't care. Y'all do you. It wasn't the first time neither. Pass. Y'all ain't what you claim. I don't care if you black green or pink. Just be real. Call me whatever you want bro. Im level and still out here. Y'all on some bullshit. So ya 🙏.

Actually I know exactly who you are, I know your name and everything. And I know you play the victim, I'm highly successful, well educated guy, and damn sure know who I am. And the fact you have to say this stuff is pretty clear you are, as I said before, very insecure. You get rejected and throw a damn tantrum like a 3 year old, very sad. So good luck, I guess...hahahahahaha.

Like I said, people are gonna read this thread, see you couldn't handle being rejected by my woman, who said she didn't feel comfortable with you, and see you are a real p.o.s. You should have just, said my bad, sorry for being so pushy, have a good day, amd found somebody else. But nope, you felt the need to keep going and talking this mess. And saying trash, what exactly is that, that is your comeback, come on bro, maybe address the fact that you shouldn't be on here, and that you make women feel very uncomfortable. We heard from several others the same thing about you. Way too pushy, insecure, and then got all upset when they rejected you.

Bro. You saying that like there isn't a million white bitches who want black man dick. Your bitch ain't special black man. So stop bitchin. She been fake. You probably fake too. So keep talking all that stupid mad *******. You mad cu I called your fake asses out. Y'all are Fake. Plenty Fake. I don't give 1 or 2 fuck. She a whore just like the rest of these hoes. So please stop bitchin . Fake ass Bitch ass

Attachments

• 9e67657d-cf06-43a1-bb52-1472c3008fc7.jpg
    9e67657d-cf06-43a1-bb52-1472c3008fc7.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 36
Do you have any educated comebacks, or are you just dumb as hell? And any 14 year old cuck with a keyboard can send pictures like that lol. So go away cuck boy. Go pretend to be a whatever it is you are trying to pretend to be somewhere else.

Really? That is it? I'm beginning to think you are like a young white boy. You yap and yap a bunch of uneducated nonsense, don't, and can't have a sensible comeback, I mean come on bro, come at me better then that lol. I just told you my girl wasn't comfortable with you, and you get all upset and then feel the need to be an idiot? Really? Why are you still wasting your time? But yeah, we have met some actual good guy's on here, with actual bbc's, exchanged kik's, phone numbers, and had a great time with them. Just like we did with you, but as I said, she didn't feel comfortable with you, so get over it, you are just embarrassing yourself.

Back