my GF looking at IR and cuckiold bookmarked sites

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by kevtat, May 1, 2015.

1. kevtat

kevtat Well-Known Member Gold Member

2. kevtat

sorry posted before finished

She was looking at favorite sites I had saved for over an hour and was getting into it - pointing out pics she likes and asking me if I liked this and that. She touched my cock and told me to go shave it smooth (she does not approve of any stubble). I shaved all over and point on some panties and came back. she said much better and rubbed through the panties and I touched her. She was wet and turned to one side so I could taste her wetness. As I licked her she said how hot it was and had me stop to look at some. I wanted to share some of her favorite. She would say a lot of kinky things. Eventually she had me make myself cum on her tits as she called me a good boy and a good cuckold and then had me clean up as she looked and forced me to get hard again as we looked at the pictures and videos

Attached Files:

charles210, cucky, Dpad and 1 other person like this.
  3. cuckyboy69

cuckyboy69 Active Member

That sounds very positive, it sounds like you've unleashed the beast. Enjoy the ride.

lostgf2blk likes this.
  4. kevtat

she is into it not the black cock so much but big thick and cuckold

5. kevtat

some more of her favorite. Spent more time than usual online. She cammed some with and without me. She loved teasing and having me use toys on her and me licking and worshipping her pussy and bottom as she talked, giggled and cam. When she gets very excited she cant help but think of her niece too. She will look at pictures and say, that could be Kathy! and get all the more excited when i tell her yes and how hot it will be when she is here and they share big cocks in person and online

Attached Files:

charles210 and cucky like this.
  6. kevtat

She has said I can get a sleeve for my cock like the one in the picture above and some better toys. She doesn't have a rabbit so one of those and some dildos with balls and suction cup and realistic skin feel

Loved watching her look at cocks on cam, Great weekend@!

Attached Files:

charles210 likes this.
  7. kevtat

some more of her favorite

Attached Files:

charles210 likes this.
  8. cdcuckslut

cdcuckslut kinky slutty sissy

My slut wife

Attached Files:

xegwei787, kevtat and charles210 like this.
  9. kevtat

so sexy she would love to eat her

10. kevtat

Thanks for the feedback. Welcome thoughts and more (couples cam!) if interested.

Kevp33434 on hoo

Kevin and Tanya