My first white slut experience

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by ruthlessbull, Mar 20, 2014.

1. ruthlessbull

ruthlessbull Member

Australia
    Back in my final year of high school I met a white girl, thick, not the prettiest I've ever had but she made up for that in other ways as I would discover. We spoke for about 2 weeks on the phone, I would tell her that I liked her body n her big tits and she responded quiet well to it.. So I knew she isn't shy. To my surprise she told me she loves black men and only hooks up with blacks/Africans.. I knew I was in, but I couldn't be bothered making the long journey to see her.. When ever we spoke I quizzed her about her fetish and she told me that shes had so much black cock it numbered above 80..

I was shocked but not intrigued, I knew if I ever needed easy pussy she would be there. I didn't turn up to meet her 3 times after promising I would come. She still spoke to me regularly trying to set up more dates.. I was sitting in class one day and txted her I wanted to come.. She said great she missed school and was home alone..

I took 2 friends along since i needed a lift and some company for the long drive.. She met us at the local train station... In the car we started kissing and I began to feel on her ass and thighs. She rubbed over my jeans on my now hard cock.. We got to the house n we watched T.V.. I took her to the room and got her naked. She gave me the best sloppiest suck of my cock and balls, I've never seen a girl that good before that.. She couldn't wait and tried to sit on my hard cock still wet from her mouth. I stopped her and went to my friend in the living room to get a condom. I slammed it on and started fucking her missionary. We fucked in missionary while kissing just to warm up.. I flipped her over to doggy and started slamming into her mercilessly,, She was moaning and screaming.. I kept stroking consistently, she screamed really loud as I made her cum.. I pressed her head into the pillow so her neighbors who looked at us funny when we came in and possibly tell her father whose at work that his daughter was with 3 black thugs.

won't hear us and possibly tell her father who was at work, while his daughter is being a nasty black cock slut. I told her to give me doggy. I fucked her even harder from behind she came again.. I let her ride it, which she done like a pro.. By this time I still haven't cum.. I took off the condom and she sucked my cock.. That's when I noticed my friends have been in the back yard watching us from the window.. I acted like I didn't see anything and asked her if she could fuck my friends also.. She refused but I told her, do it for me babe.. She hesitantly accepted. I left the room and called them in.. I didn't think she would allow us..

We gathered around her all of us naked, she blew my friends while I fucked her, than we all took turns fucking her hard while she sucked and stroked the other two.. We couldn't believe it she was taking a heavy pounding from 3 bbcs and taking it,, I took a little break, since I was in for 45 minutes before them. They left us in the room and she started sucking my bare cock.. She asked me to fuck her but we had already used up all of the condoms.. She said fuck it, I want you raw.. I realized we didn't have much time and was finding it hard to finish.. I inserted my long cock into her again and while moaning her phone rang, she told me to stop but I said i'll go slow. She spoke to the person on the other side making faces and doing her best not to moan.. She told me her father comes home soon, so we should finish up.. I long stroked her, getting every bit of her punished pussy. I felt the biggest climax coming I got off her and crawled to her mouth. I told her to taste herself off my cock. I fucked her mouth until I blew the biggest load in her mouth.. So much that it dripped down from her mouth.

With minutes left of the father arriving. I got dressed gave her a kiss and left. She messaged me afterwards saying that anytime I wanted she was mine. She would give me head in alleyways, train stations, public toilets long after that. She even called me over to fuck her while her boy friend was at work and picked him up with me in the car and introduced me as an old friend and drove me to the station. such a scandalous slut.. I hear shes married now, we lost contact.