My first BBC story

This is a story I wrote about my first BBC experience. I met him on Tinder. I was 23 at the time.

We chatted on Tinder for a bit which turned into sexting and then video chats.

I had never been with a black guy before and he had never been with a white girl. I was super excited but also super nervous since I had never just hooked up on Tinder and also he’s just suuuper hot and huge.

We had masturbated on FaceTime together already and knew we wanted to hook up!

He came over to my place on a Thursday night. I was sooo nervous it was ridiculous. I had never been with a guy I was so attracted to. He’s tall, 6’2 (I’m 5’6), 23 years old, with a slim frame but very fit like a soccer player. He is quite dark-skinned and has a very cute friendly face.

I got us some beers and we sat down to watch a movie, but that didn’t last long at all. I guess I’m not surprised since we had been waiting so long to fuck.

He reached over and touched my thigh and we looked at each other. He moved in and kissed me. We started making out and I felt his hands all over my body which drove me wild. I was nervous so I kept giggling and I was shaking but I eventually got my ******* together and started running my hands on his body. The feeling of his firm fit body was so good. And his shoulders… so sexy.

I made him take off his shirt and climbed on top of him, running my hands all over his chest and shoulders. We started to make out and I dry humped him, feeling his bulge in his sweatpants.

All my clothes came off and he kissed me all over, sucking on my nipples and then started to go down on me. My pussy was throbbing and my clit sooo sensitive. Feeling his tongue run up and down my pussy and circling my clit was so intense. The feeling of his lips sucking on my pussy lips and clit made me cum super hard.

After I came for the first time he pulled off his boxers and his BBC popped out. Fuck I knew it was big from being it on FaceTime but in person, seeing it swinging over my body, I realized how big it truly was. I had only been with very average guys before.

He stood in front of me, I got on my knees on the couch, his massive cock in front me. I put one hand on the base of his cock and stacked the other hand on top. I started giggling so hard, both my hands didn’t come close to covering his whole cock… and he was so hard. You know when you smile so hard that your cheeks hurt, but you can’t stop? Yeah.

Still holding him with two hands, I started to circling my tongue around his cock head and pressing it against my lips. Then I licked his shaft from tip all the way down to his big black balls. I sucked on his balls while stroking him. Never thought giving oral sex could be so exciting. Finally when it came time to suck him I did my best but he is so thick I could barely get more than his cock head in my mouth. Still, he seemed to enjoy it!

After I had been sucking him for a while he said the words I had been dying to hear, but also terrified to hear. “Vicki, I need to be inside you”. Fuck, I wanted to feel his big black cock inside me but I was also super nervous that I wouldn’t be able to handle it and disappoint him.

He asked me if he should get the condoms he brought. I use birth control though and was way too horny for him, so I told him he didn’t need to. He didn’t. I guess he felt the same way for me.

He lied me down on my back and climbed on top of me. His rock hard cock and big balls swinging above my pussy and it was so fucking hot. My pussy was already dripping wet when he started rubbing his cock up and down it, and gently pressing. I have NEVER been so turned on before in my life. He was very gentle to start, pressing a little harder every time until his cock head popped into my pussy. I felt an electric shock shoot through my body, it was almost painful but not quite.

From there he slowly started to slide in and out, going a little deeper with every thrust. I was captivated by his dark cock disappearing into my pussy and coming back out, shiny from my wetness. It felt amazing, the deeper he got the more full I felt. He started to speed up, thrusting deeper and faster. I was overwhelmed and had my second orgasm… feeling my pussy muscles contracting against his BBC was the best orgasm I ever had. It felt like an orgasm coming from deeper inside me than I experienced before.

After I recovered from that orgasm he lied down on the couch and I climbed on top of him. Our eyes were locked as I lowered myself on his cock. I felt his cock reaching deep inside of me as I lowered myself all the way. So intense! I started to bounce on his dick as he grabbed my boobs.

Then we moved so that he was sitting on the couch and I continued to ride him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and shoulders, my boobs pressing against his perfect chest as I rode him. I never wanted it to stop, feeling his big cock stretching me and our bodies against each other. He told me he was getting close and wanted to finish on top of me, so I climbed off. My pussy made a little “pop” when his BBC slid out of me, that’s how much suction there was!

He picked me up, lied me down and climbed on top. He didn’t have to go slow this time, my pussy was receptive and soaking wet. He slid all the way in and I queefed for the first time in my life! I giggled so hard. I didn’t giggle for long though because he immediately started pounding me, deep long stokes. Damn I never experienced being fucked like that. I felt his balls swing and smack into me as he pounded. I felt like I couldn’t breathe, overwhelmed by his size and power. I came again, hard, and moaned louder than I ever have.

I needed to recover but he couldn’t stop, he was so close. He pounded away and told me he was going to cum. I’ve never been a girl who feels confident saying dirty talk but I swear I was ******* from his cock or something. “I want your big black cock to cum for me” “I wanna feel you shoot inside me”. He came.

I felt his weight collapse onto me, his cock sliding in as deep as possible and then pulsing and throbbing inside me. So fucking amazing.

After a few seconds he slowly pulled out of me (my pussy made a little “pop” sound again when he slide out) and rolled onto the couch, sitting back without saying anything. His cock was messy, covered with a mix of his cum and my juices. I just had to clean it up so I licked and sucked his cock and balls clean.

Then I climbed back on the couch and cuddled on his chest for a while. I looked at the clock and something like 1 to 1h30 had passed.

I left a massive wet spot on my couch where he fucked me. Without a doubt it was the best sex of my life. I never could have imagined sex being so good.
:qos:..damn that is HOT..!:qos:

This is a story I wrote about my first BBC experience. I met him on Tinder. I was 23 at the time.

I had never been with a black guy before and he had never been with a white girl. I was super excited but also super nervous since I had never just hooked up on Tinder and also he’s just suuuper hot and huge.

He came over to my place on a Thursday night. I was sooo nervous it was ridiculous. I had never been with a guy I was so attracted to. He’s tall, 6’2 (I’m 5’6), 23 years old, with a slim frame but very fit like a soccer player. He is quite dark-skinned and has a very cute friendly face.

I got us some beers and we sat down to watch a movie, but that didn’t last long at all. I guess I’m not surprised since we had been waiting so long to fuck.

He reached over and touched my thigh and we looked at each other. He moved in and kissed me. We started making out and I felt his hands all over my body which drove me wild. I was nervous so I kept giggling and I was shaking but I eventually got my ******* together and started running my hands on his body. The feeling of his firm fit body was so good. And his shoulders… so sexy.

I made him take off his shirt and climbed on top of him, running my hands all over his chest and shoulders. We started to make out and I dry humped him, feeling his bulge in his sweatpants.

All my clothes came off and he kissed me all over, sucking on my nipples and then started to go down on me. My pussy was throbbing and my clit sooo sensitive. Feeling his tongue run up and down my pussy and circling my clit was so intense. The feeling of his lips sucking on my pussy lips and clit made me cum super hard.

After I came for the first time he pulled off his boxers and his BBC popped out. Fuck I knew it was big from being it on FaceTime but in person, seeing it swinging over my body, I realized how big it truly was. I had only been with very average guys before.

He stood in front of me, I got on my knees on the couch, his massive cock in front me. I put one hand on the base of his cock and stacked the other hand on top. I started giggling so hard, both my hands didn’t come close to covering his whole cock… and he was so hard. You know when you smile so hard that your cheeks hurt, but you can’t stop? Yeah.

Still holding him with two hands, I started to circling my tongue around his cock head and pressing it against my lips. Then I licked his shaft from tip all the way down to his big black balls. I sucked on his balls while stroking him. Never thought giving oral sex could be so exciting. Finally when it came time to suck him I did my best but he is so thick I could barely get more than his cock head in my mouth. Still, he seemed to enjoy it!

After I had been sucking him for a while he said the words I had been dying to hear, but also terrified to hear. “Vicki, I need to be inside you”. Fuck, I wanted to feel his big black cock inside me but I was also super nervous that I wouldn’t be able to handle it and disappoint him.

He asked me if he should get the condoms he brought. I use birth control though and was way too horny for him, so I told him he didn’t need to. He didn’t. I guess he felt the same way for me.

He lied me down on my back and climbed on top of me. His rock hard cock and big balls swinging above my pussy and it was so fucking hot. My pussy was already dripping wet when he started rubbing his cock up and down it, and gently pressing. I have NEVER been so turned on before in my life. He was very gentle to start, pressing a little harder every time until his cock head popped into my pussy. I felt an electric shock shoot through my body, it was almost painful but not quite.

From there he slowly started to slide in and out, going a little deeper with every thrust. I was captivated by his dark cock disappearing into my pussy and coming back out, shiny from my wetness. It felt amazing, the deeper he got the more full I felt. He started to speed up, thrusting deeper and faster. I was overwhelmed and had my second orgasm… feeling my pussy muscles contracting against his BBC was the best orgasm I ever had. It felt like an orgasm coming from deeper inside me than I experienced before.

After I recovered from that orgasm he lied down on the couch and I climbed on top of him. Our eyes were locked as I lowered myself on his cock. I felt his cock reaching deep inside of me as I lowered myself all the way. So intense! I started to bounce on his dick as he grabbed my boobs.

Then we moved so that he was sitting on the couch and I continued to ride him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and shoulders, my boobs pressing against his perfect chest as I rode him. I never wanted it to stop, feeling his big cock stretching me and our bodies against each other. He told me he was getting close and wanted to finish on top of me, so I climbed off. My pussy made a little “pop” when his BBC slid out of me, that’s how much suction there was!

He picked me up, lied me down and climbed on top. He didn’t have to go slow this time, my pussy was receptive and soaking wet. He slid all the way in and I queefed for the first time in my life! I giggled so hard. I didn’t giggle for long though because he immediately started pounding me, deep long stokes. Damn I never experienced being fucked like that. I felt his balls swing and smack into me as he pounded. I felt like I couldn’t breathe, overwhelmed by his size and power. I came again, hard, and moaned louder than I ever have.

I needed to recover but he couldn’t stop, he was so close. He pounded away and told me he was going to cum. I’ve never been a girl who feels confident saying dirty talk but I swear I was ******* from his cock or something. “I want your big black cock to cum for me” “I wanna feel you shoot inside me”. He came.

I felt his weight collapse onto me, his cock sliding in as deep as possible and then pulsing and throbbing inside me. So fucking amazing.

After a few seconds he slowly pulled out of me (my pussy made a little “pop” sound again when he slide out) and rolled onto the couch, sitting back without saying anything. His cock was messy, covered with a mix of his cum and my juices. I just had to clean it up so I licked and sucked his cock and balls clean.

Then I climbed back on the couch and cuddled on his chest for a while. I looked at the clock and something like 1 to 1h30 had passed.

I left a massive wet spot on my couch where he fucked me. Without a doubt it was the best sex of my life. I never could have imagined sex being so good.
Hot story!

Thank you for your story, very hot! I wish more white women were as open minded as you are about Black men. jaimie

This is a good story. You should post it on Lush.com. It's for erotic stories and chatrooms.

WO

WOW!!! What a moment! Loved how detailed you were.....do you still see him?

That's a beautiful Story. Thanks for sharing! Interracial Sex is the Best . Nothing can compare to it. ❤️👍💋

THE FIRST BLACK

It is always said that the first love is never forgotten, even the first black ... because it was an intense experience so much discussed and desired, here is the story of what happened about twelve years ago:
For a long time I had fantasized about seeing Anna possessed by a black man, she had always said she was against it but as she met singles of her this certainty of her seemed to waver and I continued to insist, hoping to make a breach. I tried everything to convince her, I showed her interracial porn videos, I indulged her in all her requests and in the end Anna gave in, we answered an announcement from an Ivorian boy and we organized the meeting.
I was excited while I was helping her get ready, she didn't shave completely but the day before she went to the hairdresser and maybe the excitement involved her when she chose the outfit ... high leather boots over stockings, no underwear and a gray dress of jersey tight on the body, he put on an overcoat, it was spring but it was raining and it was still cool.
He was waiting for us in a bar not far from her house, but Anna had said that she preferred him to come to us, as soon as we entered we saw him sitting at a table we approached and we began to meet; Anna had made me promise that if she didn't like it we would leave but we sat down anyway for a coffee and we started to get acquainted, her name was Moussa she was 38 (Anna then she was 45) she was kind in her manner, she spoke good Italian and he felt that he too was prepared and perfumed, he told us that he had never been with a white woman even though he had been in Italy for 6 years, in the end it was Anna who got up to invite him to our house.
As soon as we got home we sat on the sofa and the conversation continued with Anna more and more at ease but when he asked for permission to go to the bathroom my wife expressed some hesitation in case the dimensions were incompatible. He came back very soon I had left only one lamp on and put on soft background music, Moussa sat next to her, and they started kissing it was the first time I saw Anna's tongue creep between the lips of a black man and I saw that it was she who took the initiative, I was obviously very excited my fantasy was about to come true.
Anna got up from her and he took off her dress, he was surprised to see her naked, caressed her and continued to kiss her; I tried not to disturb the atmosphere created and I just looked at them, he took off his shirt and Anna unbuttoned his shirt, Moussa had a nice lean physique and she started sucking her nipples then went down with her tongue towards her navel, he knelt in front of him and unbuttoned his pants ... it was the moment of truth, I thought, as he lowered his panties his black cock jumped out ready swinging in front of Anna's face; it was big but not huge and in an instant it was gone in her mouth that he started pumping it loudly.
He finished undressing and they lay down on the carpet in front of the sofa so the effusions continued then she lay down and opened her body for him. I moved to seize the moment in which he would penetrate her, she helped him find the way and in a moment the black cock disappeared in her wet cunt, he came in and out and Anna seemed to like it very much, she held him tight but more than anything else he was looking for his mouth ... he had never done so with the many men he had met before him.
Change position Anna climbed on top of him with her back to him, she was in front of me ... beautiful and slutty in her whore's boots, she lowered on him and I was salty when I saw her ride that big black cock straight into his little hole, she picked up some saliva with her fingers and prepared her little ass for the penetration; in a moment that black rod was inside her in her ass with her pink pussy open in full view, the lips of her vagina opened and closed like a flower with each jolt; not only did she do it for herself, although it was clear that she was enjoying it, but it was the reward for my insistence, she wanted me to enjoy that moment too, not only was she getting fucked by a black but she gave herself to him unconditionally by offering herself in a anal intercourse.
Her position had to be improved and so they settled down, he behind her and picked up where they left off of her and while he screwed her ass Anna began to masturbate her clitoris to quickly reach her orgasm.
Now it was the turn of Moussa who remained stretched out on the carpet, without thinking twice Anna knelt down and took between her lips that black and shiny cock that was inside her a moment before, she greedily sucked it while a hand caressed his chest.
Moussa came without warning and flooded the mouth of Anna who did not expect it, the semen went through her and she coughed hard, big and thick drops of sperm will be shot on Moussa's belly, She closed her eyes and slipped her mouth closing the lips as if to keep the little left in his mouth, but he continued to ejaculate and gushes of white cum dripped on the shaft which was still very hard; Anna recovered immediately and dived again on the Ivorian's cock then wiped the thick white drops of her passing her tongue up into her groin.
How did your first fuck with a white woman go? Anna asked but he almost teased her and rested and you with a black man? they both laughed then she turned to me and asked if I was happy too; Anna had given me emotions that I would never have imagined.
For over a year Moussa was a guest in my wife's arms, I went to pick him up and watched them fuck, they were very accomplices, Anna told me that on the first evening she was struck by his kindness and cleanliness.
He was the first and unforgettable, the first of a long line of black men that over the years I have seen enjoying my wife's white body.

Attachments

• P1140007.jpg
    P1140007.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 80
  • P1140008.jpg
    P1140008.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 69
  • P1140009.jpg
    P1140009.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 76
  • P1150010.jpg
    P1150010.jpg