My fiancé is fascinated about BBC

Kudalskies

Couple
Yes my very conservative fiance who I met over a year ago and found so much in common with is so fascinated about playing with BBC something she has never done yet and never been with one but wants to be abused by one.
She wants to dominate and cuckold me at the same time want to be a slut and used by BBC more than I anticipated of a hotwife

we are planning to get married this summer. any advice plz. should I be worried?

nMlxjFWl.jpg
WElyRJyl.jpg

Yes my very conservative fiance who I met over a year ago and found so much in common with is so fascinated about playing with BBC something she has never done yet and never been with one but wants to be abused by one.
She wants to dominate and cuckold me at the same time want to be a slut and used by BBC more than I anticipated of a hotwife

we are planning to get married this summer. any advice plz. should I be worried?

nMlxjFWl.jpg
WElyRJyl.jpg
Support her in every way with regard to the lifestyle. Be flexible and ready to adapt to whatever bulls want from you.

nMlxjFWl.jpg
WElyRJyl.jpg
I am jealous of you lol

nMlxjFWl.jpg
WElyRJyl.jpg
No worries.....Enjoy a wonderful life together! Congrats.

My fiancé and I have been together for 10 years and she fucked a bbc when she was in high school and she wants to fuck another one she said the cock she had was almost a foot long and he was a pop can in girth, she wants me to watch her suck and get fucked by one like that and I was always against it but she has been begging me so I wanna make her fantasies a realityshes a thick sexy pawg with a dump truck of a ass and she said I need to find a cock for her, I am 9 inches and fat but she wants a giant and wants to be beat up and spit on and let a bbc make her squirt

My fiancé and I have been together for 10 years and she fucked a bbc when she was in high school and she wants to fuck another one she said the cock she had was almost a foot long and he was a pop can in girth, she wants me to watch her suck and get fucked by one like that and I was always against it but she has been begging me so I wanna make her fantasies a realityshes a thick sexy pawg with a dump truck of a ass and she said I need to find a cock for her, I am 9 inches and fat but she wants a giant and wants to be beat up and spit on and let a bbc make her squirt
It doesn't get better than that!

No doubt marry that one and lick her well used pussy!
I eat her pussy every night and she squirts but I just want to see her with a black man with her not knowing I’m there as she sucks and fucks him and see if she lets me eat her pussy after when she gets home and she sucks my cock and thinks about her bbc while she licks me and I just want to know if I please her

Attachments

• IMG_2518.mp4
    3.3 MB
  • CA22F867-E7F6-4932-8D9E-E00633AAB30A.jpeg
    CA22F867-E7F6-4932-8D9E-E00633AAB30A.jpeg
    42.3 KB · Views: 10
Back