My dreamgirl - Molly

Part 1: The first date.

I met Molly on a dating site for open-minded people that craved more then missionary position with the lights turned off. Right when I saw her pictures I felt a need to serve her and make sure she was happy. She was 22 y.o, three years younger than myself and looked really cute in a natural beauty kind of way. Light brown hair, a wonderful smile and overall she just looked so sweet and innocent. Her tits was big yet firm and soft, a small ass also firm and nice, long legs and skinny without looking sick. Her skin was failry light with a few small freckles.

Her profile text made me so hot that I started rubbing my dick and I read it mutiple times while looking at her pictures. She wanted a (sub) boyfriend for all the normal bf/gf stuff and such but he must also support and service her in her passion which was fucking any big dick she could. We started chatting, just getting to know each other before it got dirty and we found out how good a match we were. She was really sweet and to my delight she invited me over to her apartment.

When I got there she opened the door wearing a robe and she gaved me a hot kiss and showed me to her living room where she sat down in the couch and made me stand up and strip for her. When I got naked she made fun of my small dick (I’m average but not huge by any means) in a sweet loving way that really got me good. I felt humiliated and loved at the same time. She reached out and closed her hand around my dick and asked me if I really thought this thing could ever be enough for her?

She told me to sit down next to her and then we started swiping on her tindr, looking for a date. It was crazy, every time she liked a guy there was an instant match. She found one, an arabic man in his late thirties that showed an impressive dick pic and he would arrive within the next half hour. It was clear that she was turned on by his 9,5 inch cock that was quite thick at the same time and I have to agree, it looked huge. She told me what she would do with it and teased my dick but right when I was ready to cum she stopped and told me she had to get ready for her date and that I should wash the dishes, fold her laundry, open the door for her date and show him her bedroom and under no circumstance was I allowed to join them or masturbate - that was a right I hasn’t earned yet.

i had just finished with the dishes when her date arrived and he look a little chocked when a naked guy opened the door, but as instructed by Molly I told him that I was too small for my gf as he could see and that she was waiting in the bedroom for him to use as his own slut.

it didn’t take long for them to start moaning like crazy and I had a hard time folding her cloth properly because my dick was so hard and I really wanted to wank it but I had been told not to so I tried my best to do the task I was given and help make Molly happy. When I was done I sat down in the couch for the next 15-20 minutes just listened to their moans and imagined what it must look like.

Finally the man left with a smile on his face and told me my gf needed my help in the bedroom. The sight that met me was incredible. Molly laid on the bed, her hair and makeup showed it had been a rough fuck but she looked satisfied and happy so I just looked at her and enjoyed the view until she told me to clean her pussy which I happily did. I had tasted cum before, hell I had sucked a dick and been fucked before and I considered myself bisexsual which she knew.

I cleaned her as good as I could and manage to give her another orgasm in the progress. I got to hear all the details of how hard he has been and how wet it made her. She wasn’t a woman to him, she was a slut without any rights. When she was happy with the result I got to fuck her tenderly like lovers like we kissed and she whispered loving and dirty things to me at the same time and it didn’t take long before I came deep inside of her. Our chemistry was great so we cuddled for a long time and talked a lot before I went home.

Let me know if you wanna hear part 2.

Back