My dream collection

That third guy standing by himself has an amazing cock and balls. I couldn't imagine a white girl who wouldn't swollow anything that squirted out of that. I wish he was my married neighbor we could have a set time where i would waiting everyday to suck him off. on my knees, tits out, mouth open ummm I love the taste of black cock.

mmmm salty black juice follows down into your mouth ...so much cum ....it fills whole mouth and overload it .... but he cums and cums emptying his balls .... white streams running down your chin ....noisy big gulps ..playing with cum in your mouth .... licking out last drops ... cleaning dickhead

mmmm salty black juice follows down into your mouth ...so much cum ....it fills whole mouth and overload it .... but he cums and cums emptying his balls .... white streams running down your chin ....noisy big gulps ..playing with cum in your mouth .... licking out last drops ... cleaning dickhead
Hell yes! Love to clean black cock after a load. You ever notice how shiney some black dicks get when there wet from your mouth? I swear its the things nobody says that makes me love it black.

Our job is to pleasure our black master
mmm you make me hot and wet just now... eat me ... taste his dick with my pussy juice ....put your tongue into my spicy asshole ahhhhhm ... yeah ....
Our job is to pleasure or black master. If he lets me lick your juices of his beautiful cock I will. I would want to but its better if he tells me too.

Our job is to pleasure our black master
mmm you make me hot and wet just now... eat me ... taste his dick with my pussy juice ....put your tongue into my spicy asshole ahhhhhm ... yeah ....
Our job is to pleasure or black master. If he lets me lick your juices of his beautiful cock I will. I would want to but its better if he tells me too.
7 and 8 maybe the most perfect cock ever made
If its black its perfect

Back