My cock, What do you think.

I've heard some ladies say "It's not what you got! It's how you use it!"
Perhaps you and "it" need to attend a few classes, eh?

what a joke, a 4" pencil dick vs a 10x7" BBC is not even close no matter how you use it

I couldn't agree more!! All I that can add to my comments is apparently you haven't read our posting we placed on this site. It's in the Forum "Interracial Story" section. Edwin, an old university friend has a full 12 inches x 7+ inches. His has been the first and only strange cock that my wife has ever had (other than my own that is) and she eventually managed to take every decimeter of it! He just happens to be black. What a bonus! WOW! What a sight as he stretch that pussy of hers! She loved it! Anyway, if you do read our post (my wife did the editing) let me have your comments! We'd appreciate that!

What really sucks is when you are single like me, just casually dating, and its like 3rd maybe 4th date and you know that you are going to have to whip that thing out in front of her for the first time. You cant just always break out with... it dont matter because you see I am a .... when you are just getting to know somebody. You get used to being Ghosted LOL

Back