My BBC

Hey buddy this is Jonn from NJ and I just saw your sexy pic of your hhott dick and body. You are very handsome! Quick story here-I am a gay white sexy handsome muscular jock with a nice thick hard veiny 8 cut inches of dick meat and I am 45 yrs old weigh 210 and I am 6'3". I have a sexy adicktion to xl black dick meat and it started freshmen year in high school when I started blowing my sexy black buds on the basketball team-I was the basketball manager and everyday I saw them naked with their hot black dicks hanging down while all us white guys would literally stare at their hot dicks in amazement. Many many times I would shower with them after a game and one by one they asked me to stroke/touch/jerk them off in the shower when it was totally steamy and no one outside the shower could see our sexy dick playing! Your meat reminds me of a juniors black dick that was about 10 cut thick heavy inches. I was the only white dude that sucked his dick freshmen year and I was so turned on that he chose me as his service provider! So hope you enjoyed my high school blk dick story and thx for showing off your hhott sexy meat!

Back