MWC visiting New York City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deecuck

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We're a 43 year old MWC from Providence RI that will be in NYC on July 20th and 21st. We're both in good shape and attractive. My wife is only into fucking dominant black guys with huge cocks and loves it when one guy passes her around to a group of his well hung black friends. She is a true Queen of Spades girl and will do almost anything for black cock. I was trained by her first black master to be a cuckold, so I know my place when it comes to her getting used by black dick(s). My cock is locked in a cage so that her black friends don't have to worry about me trying to get involved, unless they tell me to suck their cocks or clean her fucked out pussy with my tongue for their amusement. This way they also know that she's for black use only. This is not a cyber sex post. If you're in the area and can't make it could you recommend a bar in Manhattan that might work out for us? She wears a Queen of Spades tattoo on her ankle along with the key to my cock cage, so a regular bar would be fine, because she'd be easy to pick out by people that know the lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back