Muslim Hotwives

Two Iranian girls came to me for some windsurf lessons. One day, one of them fell sick and canceled. So we had a 1-to-1. It was a while I haven't had a girl with such a precious long black hair and a great skin. She didn't want pussy sex, just fingering and licking, since she would go back to Iran in a couple of years. I guess yeah to pass as a virgin, although they could get a virgin pussy in Germany for a grand. But she sucked like a goddess, like she never had a black cock so far.
I am glad you respected her boundaries. It can be a life or death situation for women in some countries.

Saudia Arabia hotwife wanna be
Like for more..

Are you married?
not yet, I'm enjoying myself for now
But you must be found a virgin when you get married? yes I know that's only my pussy, the rest of my body :)
So all you do is suck it for your guy? No, I get it in my ass too
Is he black? yes, I love black Arab men cocks.
wow, your asshole don't look like it can take big black cock in it. don't Kidd yourself :)

08-shyma-ir.jpg
16-shyma-ir.jpg

Two Iranian girls came to me for some windsurf lessons. One day, one of them fell sick and canceled. So we had a 1-to-1. It was a while I haven't had a girl with such a precious long black hair and a great skin. She didn't want pussy sex, just fingering and licking, since she would go back to Iran in a couple of years. I guess yeah to pass as a virgin, although they could get a virgin pussy in Germany for a grand. But she sucked like a goddess, like she never had a black cock so far.
Virgin Pussy for Grand ??? What do you mean ? How can tell if they came Virgin ?

Back