Muslim bulls for Christian couples

Do you like this kind of religious submission to Muslim bulls?

• Definitely

• Probably

• Not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would share my experience with my ex wife at a vacation in Egypt ----> Please it's not recommended for religious people<----
the bull was a big Muslim Egyptian guy brown and not black. But his cock is so big and he moan so much while stretching my wife pussy
before the meeting he told me that he has the fetish about Christian submissive wives and requested my wife to wear a crucifix necklace
after 30 min of sex he pulled out from my wife an put his dick between her tits and sink the cross necklace with a huge load and request me to clean.View attachment 4504978
it was a mazing experience for us and we would have to do it again. so do you think that was normal or kinky?
This is easily one of the hottest posts! Thanks for sharing. This has been a fantasy of ours that we have yet to make happen

I would share my experience with my ex wife at a vacation in Egypt ----> Please it's not recommended for religious people<----
the bull was a big Muslim Egyptian guy brown and not black. But his cock is so big and he moan so much while stretching my wife pussy
before the meeting he told me that he has the fetish about Christian submissive wives and requested my wife to wear a crucifix necklace
after 30 min of sex he pulled out from my wife an put his dick between her tits and sink the cross necklace with a huge load and request me to clean.View attachment 4504978
it was a mazing experience for us and we would have to do it again. so do you think that was normal or kinky?
depends on person ...😍

Wow, great post. I hope you can do this more often now. That you were able to lick his cum from her necklace is even the best part. That's what I'd love to do, let them have all the fun while ordering me to clean afterwards ;)

I can see the attraction to it but myself and my partner are not religious. She did sleep with a black muslim once though but he was far too agressive for her

I can see the attraction to it but myself and my partner are not religious. She did sleep with a black muslim once though but he was far too agressive for her
What do you mean too aggressive? When it comes to bbc you've just gotta roll with it, kind of rude to resist the energy and dominance he's bringing to the table. Not exactly your run of the mill fuck in that case.

Sex between people of different religions can be exciting because there will always be people who cannot tolerate the other religion, and therefore having sex with people of the other religion is taboo, and the taboo (sacred secret) is a psychologically very stimulating psychological phenomenon!
The psychosomatic effect will increase the excitement, which will increase the electrical charge in the skin, more ******* will flow into the nipples and penis, and will eventually increase the rate of orgasm.!!

What I have described is a true combination for sexual intercourse between followers of all religions!
There are also contradictions within Islam because of the fanatical strata ( Sunni Shiite Sufi contrast ), there are also blind people within Christianity (Catholic Protestant Orthodox and Neoprotestants), the relationship between the followers of the branches of Judaism is not always uncloudy either (Talmudic rabbinism, Karaite rabbinism, Reform Jews), the caste system of Hinduism also breeds tensions between people, There is also Mazdaism (cult of Ahura Mazda), Manicaism, Jahism, European and African "paganism" is experiencing a renaissance...etc!

These existing differences are an aphrodisiac for many people, and by consensus in the form of role-playing games, it can be used to amplify physical and mental enjoyment, even in the form of a fetish, and those involved in sex do not need to be single!! :) :)

Back