Muslim bulls for Christian couples

Do you like this kind of religious submission to Muslim bulls?

• Definitely

• Probably

• Not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would share my experience with my ex wife at a vacation in Egypt ----> Please it's not recommended for religious people<----
the bull was a big Muslim Egyptian guy brown and not black. But his cock is so big and he moan so much while stretching my wife pussy
before the meeting he told me that he has the fetish about Christian submissive wives and requested my wife to wear a crucifix necklace
after 30 min of sex he pulled out from my wife an put his dick between her tits and sink the cross necklace with a huge load and request me to clean.Screenshot_20211028_111613.jpg
it was a mazing experience for us and we would have to do it again. so do you think that was normal or kinky?

While sex courage is primarily a visual, physical and unprotected pregnancy risk stimulus to a black bull, sex with a Muslim is also a spiritual submission to a very dominant and taboo culture. The combination is the real thril. Woman can not change her skin color and origin, but convert already. It's almost a total humiliation for the cuck.

My wife and I are christian and we also had our first encounter with an Egpytian Muslim bull too (but in our country). He also was very dominant and very much enjoyed that he could have a Christian wife, he said he had never came harder in his life, same for me too!

Back