Muscular White women...

Would you smash,or pass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9ea74eb6a3aabc4240349a1efbdd18e0.jpg

That was a dream about a muscular woman. She was my Mistress. She participated in a bodybuilding match for women. She wanted me to join her. I had to announce all the girls participating. She wanted me to be extra sexy. So I had to wear my micro bikini. Of course. I did as she wished me to be. I had put on my micro bikini.

My body was very much exposed. My nipples were hardly covered and good that my pussy bald is. I was just covered by the lower part of the bikini. My bums were very visible. There was a rope between my bums.

I had figured out what my Mistress wanted. She wanted a reaction from the audience. There were men. But the majority of the audience were ladies. And they were stunned by what I showed to them. I was standing with my back to the audience as the bodybuilding girls stepped forward from their dressing room.

As my announcement was over I stepped into the dressing room. My Mistress was there. Sh had seen how the ladies of the audience had reacted to my presence. She smiled at me. She came to me and put her hand inside the bottom part of my micro bikini. She came inside with her finger. She noticed that I was very wet.

She whispered in my ear: "You are very wet. You must have a wonderful time. Don't worry. Later we go home and I will give you a time that is even more wonderful."

Back